Part eight

I only slept for an hour and the nappy was freezing cold, I wanted to call out but couldn't due to the gag. 10 minutes after waking up Ben came into the room.
"Hey baby girl  would you like a nappy change?"
I nodded my head as yes. He opened up the lid of the pen and lifted me out, standing me upright I could see how big the nappy really was; massive.
"On all fours baby, if you want to get anywhere you crawl from now on."
I looked at him and frowned.
"Do you need another spanking?"
I nodded no and got down on the floor and started to follow him to the changing table, it was hard work with the nappy on. He lifted me up to the table and strapped my arms and legs down.
"Wow baby girl you have a very full nappy maybe I'll swop the nighttime nappies to the daytime ones."
There's a bigger nappy? Great stuff!
He untapped the nappy, the stink of urine turned my nose up, he removed it entirely.
"Ok baby girl bath time."
He unstrapped me and lifted me off the table making me crawl to the bathroom, he didn't remove the gag or the mittens.
The bath was already full of water and bubbles and some rubber ducks, I wasn't going to play with them.
"Right I'm going to remove your mittens any grabbing, hitting or pulling they go right back on and you'll have your hands on your head while I wash you, have you got that?"
I nodded yes, he removed them and I pointed to the gag.
"No that stays on."
I threw my hand down to the water in anger, he raised his eyebrows. He began washing me all over, paying good attention to my pussy area. He washed my hair.
"Play with your ducks and I will get your bed clothes ready."
Bed clothes? I dont want to go to bed I've had no food today. I rubbed my tummy to say I'm hungry.
"Yes I know your get your food after I've put u in your bedwear."
As soon as he left I tried to take off the gag, it was rather fiddly but I managed it.
"Ben I've had enough now I'm getting out and I'm wearing my clothes and making my own food."
He came running in.
"See you cant be trusted can you? You will do as your told."
He grabbed the gag, I tried to stop him I slapped him. He got the gag back on and grabbed me from the bath, I kicked and hit him as hard as I could.
"Right missy, the other mittens are going on, I hope you like these as everything will be difficult you earned them."
I didn't know what he meant but I'm sure to find out soon enough. He takes me to the changing table strapped me in, creams and powders my pussy area and tapes up the new nappy. This one had 4 tapes and it was yellow with pink bunnies on the front. He oped a drawer below the table and pulls out something, the mittens. He showed them to me they were pink and shaped like a ball.
"Make a fist baby girl."
I ignored his request so he pinched my nose until I did.
"Good girl now the other one."
The both had locks on them so my hands were secured in the balls. He put on some pink rubber panties and got my bed suit, it was a fleecey and yellow with baby girl written on the front. Where did he get this stuff from?
He unstrapped me and put my legs into the suit, it had feet, then sitting me up and putting my arms in the rest of the suit, it had a zip at the back. I always thought baby rompers had poppers at the front.
"There we go, let me brush your hair."
My long brown hair was brushed and put in pig tails as if I didn't look babyish enough. Lifting me off the table and placing me on the floor.
"Come on princess dinner time."
I was happy at the sound of food, what food it was was unknown. I got on all fours and began to crawl, oh how difficult that was the mittens made it ten times as hard. He looked down at me with a cheeky smile he new I'd now have a difficult time, exactly what he wanted.