Part five

Come here baby time for your spanking, on my lap now."
"Ben please I don't want to be spanked anymore my bum hurts as it is. Please can I have a glass of water I'm really thirsty."
"Take your spanking and I will get you some water."
I decided to take his deal, my mouth was really dry. Slap, Slap, Slap, ten slaps later he pulled me off.
"Go back to the corner and wait for your water."
I stood on the wet mat facing the wall waiting for him to return with my water. That he did return with the water but in a pink babies bottle.
"What is this Ben? I'm not drinking from that!"
"You are and you will if you don't I'll spank you 20 times with your hair brush."
I looked at the bottle in more detail, it was covered in pink flowers. I tried to open the bottle my hands got slapped away.
"Do I need to feed you? Or can you just drink from the teat and be a good girl for once."
I looked at the teat raised it to my mouth I began to suckle it, it came out slowly but I was thirsty I sucked harder and harder and my face went red as a tomato as Ben was watching me. I drank half of the bottle and felt a bit woosy maybe it was because I was dehydrated, I fell backwards into Ben's arms it's like all my muscles failed at once I was still awake.
"Right missy time for your new life."
New life? What was he on about? He carried me upstairs reached the spare room door, it had my name on it: 'Baby Flit'. He opened the door to a pink and yellow room filled with baby stuff but bigger. The carpet was a fluffy pink with yellow ducks on it, the curtains were yellow with pink bunnies on them. I tried to speak but I couldn't only muffled sounds came out. He carried me over to the over sized changing table and laid me down, he strapped my legs down and took off my tshirt and then strapped my arms down.
"Ok baby girl let's get all that hair off your kitty we don't want any rashes."
Hair off my kitty! I or he's never referred it as my kitty before, i tried to protest but only a muffled sound came out my body was weak. He got some cream and spread it around my pussy hairs and left the room, I could only look around the room. There was a massive pink cot with a yellow blanket and a pink bunny rabbit toy where the pillow was supposed too be, wait! There's no pillow?. There was a play pen in the corner of the room filled with toys. Ben was gone for 15 minutes until he returned.
"Right baby girl, open wide." He pinched my nose I then opened my mouth he slips in a dummy with a strap around the back of my head, I tried to spit it out but I couldnt.
"Ok let's get this hair off."
He got a cloth and wiped my pussy area and the hair fell off it wasn't long until I was completely bold down there.
"Ok baby let's get you in your day time nappy."
Nappy! Hold on! Really? I dont want to wear a nappy what was he thinking? I tried to protest but I couldn't do anything only watch at my fate. He put cream on my bold pussy and talcum powder, lifting my body onto a rather large pink nappy he then tapped up the 3 tapes each side and went to the dresser at the other side of the room where he pulled out a pant type thing, it was a clear colour, in the second drawer he pulled out a light green tshirt which read: 'I love my daddy'. Hold on I'm not wearing that. He unstamped my legs and processed to put the pants on me which had a chain going through the cuffs of the legs and waist band, pulling the chains tighter he padlocks them putting the key In his pocket. He then un strapped my arms sat me up, I tried grabbing him.
"Oh no baby girl none of that, mittens it is for you." Mittens! No! Forcing my hands into the mittens which also were locked he sat me back up putting on my tshirt and lifted me down onto the floor, I stood up staight with his help and gazed at the mirror. The tshirt was at the top of the nappy, no way of hiding that.
"Very cute indeed baby Flit, I'll put you down for a nap and then I can go through your rules."
He picked me up and placed me in the over sized cot, covering me with the blanket locking the cot I threw off the blanket and sat up, no way out here as it had a locked lid.
"Baby girl do you want me to strap you in?"
That wasn't really a question for me to answer as he opened the cot and forced me down, strapping my arms and legs to the corners of the cot, he covered me over and tucked in my bunny rabbit next to me and left the room. I laid there helplessly.