Part four

I waited and waited for him he wasn't coming.
"Ben, Ben can I come out now?"
He didn't reply. I stood in the corner for another 30 minutes and thought to myself fuck this, just as I turned around he was behind me.
"Where do you think your going missy?"
"I want some proper food, please I'm hungry, I'm sorry."
I tried to kiss him but he pulled backwards, he undone his zipper on his jeans.
"If your hungry you can have this?."
I didn't want his cock again he'll only come down my throat again.
"On your knees baby girl and open wide."
I complied with his request, he inserted his erect cock into my mouth and he started thrusting.
"Suck it baby I'm going to cum soon."
His moans got louder n louder then he pulled out of my mouth and came on my face, there was loads of it all spread around my face.
"Don't wipe it off, go back n stand in the corner like a good girl."
"Please Ben I'm sorry I won't act out again, let me get back to normal I'll cook us breakfast"
He grabbed the back of my hair tanned my bottom and pushed me towards the wall.
15 minutes later the door bell rang, because I was near the door I made a run for it as I didn't want to be seen like this.
"Get yourself back in that corner, you bad little girl I will spank you again."
I went back to the corner hiding my cum face more towards the wall. Ben opened the door and 3 men came in ignored me but they were carrying some big boxes some were huge, I wondered what they could be. They headed upstairs with the boxes amusing they were going into the spare room where Ben was earlier. There was a lot of banging and noise for a while, one of the guys came down the stairs seeing me in the corner he made a comment.
"I take it this is for your wife Ben? She must of been a bad girl to get this."
"Shhh Harvey she doesn't know yet I want it to be a surprise for her, she might learn to like it."
Meanwhile I heard all of that talk thinking to myself what it could be, ive acted out before and only ever been punished with blowjobs nothing like this. The men were in the hours for a few hours, banging and drilling it was about lunchtime and I'm still in the corner. Ben came down and started to make some lunch my tummy was hungry.
"Ben can I have some lunch please? And can I go to the toilet I'm bursting."
He just carried on with what he was doing, 5 minutes he came over to me a laid a mat on the floor.
"Move back now stand on this, if you wet yourself this mat will soak up your mess."
"What! What the hell is this, you expect me to piss myself?"
I said piss and he slapped my arse 4 times making me flinch. He indeed wanted me to piss myself on the mat. He went back to what he was doing and prepared 4 plates. None for me. He headed up stairs with the food that looked and smelled lovely. I couldn't hold my bladder anymore and let go, piss ran down my legs soaking up the mat as I looked down in shame I began to cry, rubbing my face the cum had dried up and crumbled off my face.
The guys came downstairs looked and laughed me and left.
Ben came towards me.
"I see you've pissed on the mat, you need a spanking for that."
What! He made me do that, why is he being like this, what has he planned upstairs for me?