Part three

I woke up it was 8am he wasn't in the bed, my bottom still hurt and was scared to get out of bed, I waited 15 minutes I heard loud bangs in the next room, it was a spare room we had many spare rooms but the one joining our room was the biggest. What could he be doing in there I asked myself. I got out of bed and he appeared at the door, he must of heard the creeky floor board.
"Morning baby, sleep well? Do you want some more milk?"
He referred to me as baby he has never done that before and why does he keep referring his cum as milk.
"No I didn't sleep well, what are u doing in the spare room? And no I don't want anymore milk."
"Never you mind what I'm doing in there. Tuff your having it, now get on your knees and open wide."
I moaned a little, he slapped my boob hard. I got down on my knees and opened my mouth wide for him. He slipped his cock into my mouth and instantly started pumping hard in and out really fast, holding my head in place, it wasn't long before he came into my mouth.
"Drink it all up baby, it's your breakfast there's nothing till lunch so don't waste any."
That was breakfast? Surely not.
"Ben I want some actual breakfast not cum, I'm going to have some toast."
"I think not girly! I tell you what you can and can't have from now on and that milk was your breakfast. Now go and put a long tshirt on only that and go and sit on the sofa and wait for me."
"Why only a Tshirt?"
"Because I said so"
So I put a long blue tshirt on and headed down stairs, I bypass the sofa and headed for the fridge, I'm staving. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple and some orange juice as I had my teeth in the apple just about to bite Ben ripped it out of my hand.
"What did I say! Sit on the sofa, what r u doing here eating, you've had your breakfast. Now go stand in that corner and wait for me there."
"Ben! I'm hungry please let me eat then I'll go in the corner."
Why was I saying I'll go and stand in the corner I didn't want to. He gave me that look I recognised from last night the one where I got spanked so I walked to the corner and stood there and waited for him, was this my punishment?