Part six

I must of dosed off as Ben startled me when he entered the room, I had regained my muscle strength not that I had a choice to move anyways.
"Did baby have a good nap? Have you used your nappy yet? Think I'll go over your rules and punishments yes?"
Like I could answer him I struggled at my restraints in annoyance.
"Ok then,
Rule 1. You must call me Daddy while in the house and garden.
Rule 2. Always do as your told.
Rule 3. Use your nappy for its intended purposes.
Rule 4. You will use your dummy most of the day in the house/garden.
Rule 5. You will use a bottle and have baby food.
Rule 6. Your bedtime is at 7.30pm in the week and at weekends 8.30pm.
Rule 7. Anyone that visits you remain the same as you are.
Rule 8. No touching your kitty without daddies permission.
I will add more rules as the time goes on."
I just laid there in amusement, what the hell is wrong with him?.
"Ok now the punishments, depending on the crime is how severe the punishment.
1. Spanking with hand.
2. Spanking with your hair brush.
3. Corner time naked or in just a nappy.
4. Writing lines.
5. Time out in your cot.
6. Cum in your bottle.
7. Refused orgasm.
8. A day in your room.
I will add to these too."
He opened up the top of the cot and reached in to me, he unstrapped my arms and took of my dummy gag.
"What the hell Ben! What are you doing to me? I dont want this, let me out."
"Now now baby girl, you always act like your a child so you will be one, my baby Flit. Do you want a drink?"
Thinking about it I did need a drink the drug he gave me has made my mouth dry.
"Yes!" I shouted.
"Yes what baby girl."
"I'm not calling you daddy you can fuck off!"
He whipped me over onto my front and smacked my padded bum.
"Tell you what I'm adding a punishment number 9 wash your mouth out with soap. You have a foul mouth baby girl there's no need for it."
"Get me out of here I'm not a baby!"
He left the room and I started kicking and screaming, I reached down to my feet trying to remove the straps I couldn't because of the mittens, I tried biting off the mittens but no luck there either. Ben came back into the room seeing what I was trying to do.
"You won't get those off baby girl, open your mouth for daddy."
I just looked at him and refused knowing what's coming, he pinched my nose making me open my mouth. He pushed a bar of soap in my mouth and held his hand over my mouth I tried to push him away but he was stronger than me. About five minutes I had the soap in my mouth and he then removed his hand allowing me to spit the soap out.
"Right have you learnt your lesson? Do you want your drink now?"
I Swallowed and all I could taste was soap, I needed a drink.
"Yes daddy please can I have a drink now."
I called him daddy what the fuck!
"Your learning quickly, yes baby girl you can have a drink, I'll give you one water and then a bottle of milk."
"Can I come out of this cot please?"
"Yes you can but you can go into your play pen, explore your toys."