Part seven

I didn't like the idea but I suppose it's better than the cot. He unstrapped my legs and lifted me up and carried me to the play pen which also had a lid but I wasn't strapped down. It was alot bigger than the cot lots of room to move about but I couldn't stand up most I could get up was in the crawling position, I suppose that's what it was meant for. He left the room leaving me to explore. There was cuddly toys everywhere big ones small ones, big legos, crayons and colouring books, big fluffy pillows and a blanket. A few dollies can't say I'll be playing with those I hate dolls they give me the creeps, however the toy cars I might. It was actually pretty nice in here. I tried to do the colouring but the mittens restricted that, it made me sad as I like to colour things, been years since.
"How's my princess getting on with her toys?"
"Can you remove the mittens it's hard to colour."
"Not yet baby girl anyway here's your bottle of water."
I went to take the bottle.
"What do you say baby girl?"
Because I was thirsty and soapy i didn't want to go through another spanking so I said what he wanted to hear.
"Please can I have my bottle daddy."
"Yes hear you are princess."
Holding the bottle was extremely hard with one hand so I had to use both hands, he watched me drink it all and then he handed me the second bottle. It was milk it tasted like it had vanilla in it, I wasn't a fan.
"Drink it up baby girl and you can have a biscuit."
I liked the idea of that I definitely was hungry so I carried on drinking the milk.
"Good girl, hear you go."
He handed me a biscuit which was in fact a rusk, ive not had one of these in years they're pretty yummy. I pretty much scoffed it in one go.
"Ok princess I've got some work to do, you stay here and play with your toys and I'll see u in an hour."
He left the room, I didn't really want to play I wanted to figure a way out of the pen now I've eaten and drank something. It was pretty tight, I found the clasp at the top it wasn't padlocked just had a twisted piece of metal on it, but the mittens I had on I couldn't even move it. I tried several times. A creek on the floor boards he came in.
"Don't attempt that again baby girl or I'll change your mittens to something worst than those, hear I forgot; your dummy keep it in your mouth please."
Is there a camera in here? Worst mittens than these how can the get any worst? I didn't want the dummy in my mouth and took it out after he left, seconds later he returned.
"If I have to come in here again I will spank you 25 times bare bottom and put the gag in your mouth, now put the dummy in your mouth and keep it there!"
Then he left, looks like I'm stuck here. I don't want to be spanked again last time it hurt really bad it still stings now. I shuffled over to the legos, it was hard picking the blocks up and soon gave up. I wish I had something to read, I love reading. About 20 minutes in I began to realise my bladder was getting very full I would need to wee soon very soon in fact. I curled up in the blanket trying to forget about it, hard as my bladder was about to burst I called out.
"Ben, Ben I need to wee really badly, I'm not using the nappy please don't make me use it."
For a third time he came in,  "What was rule three?  Use your nappy for its intended purposes"
I wasn't happy, "will u change it after?"
"I will see, you need to be a good girl now I need to work."
I didn't like his response and I didn't want to sit in a wet nappy I decided to hold onto it a bit longer. I went over to the stuffed toys I could hug one for comfort, I picked up the big brown bear and started to cuddle it. My bladder was about to explode I couldn't hold it any longer so I just let go, the nappy began to fill up with warm wee, wow this nappy can take alot I kept going and going, I got on my knees and saw how big the nappy had got, surly it couldn't fit anymore in emptying my bladder it kept flowing in until I finally reached at stop. The nappy was huge a blue line appeared on the front, a indication that it was at full capacity. The wee soon went cold and I wanted a change I began to call for Ben's attention.
"Ben! Ben, I'm wet come and change me."
Can't believe I just said that, however after a few attempts he didn't come, 25 minutes and nothing, what a git he obviously wants me to sit in it but for how long as I feel my bladder is full again.
"Ben! Please I really need to wee again but the nappy is full, Ben for fucksake!"
In an instant he came in.
"Right rule breaker, first thing is you refer me as daddy, secondly you don't get to ask for a change I'll change you when I'm ready to change and thirdly your foul mouth do you need more soap? Now I'm going back to do some work so put your dummy back in your mouth and play with your toys and be good."
"But, but please its horrible and wet."
He went over to the dresser picked something up and came back to the pen opened the lid and grabbed my head.
"Open your mouth!"
He pinched my nose and I opened my mouth, in goes the gag.
"Now you'll be quiet."
He left the room and I let out a big sigh of pity. The only sounds that could come out were muffled and at that point my bladder gave way filling the nappy up even more, it was huge by the time I had finished. I grabbed the teddy bear and blanket and snuggled up to try and sleep.