Part 15

What seemed like forever the door opened, Ben stood looking at me.
"Get up,"
I got up and followed him to my room.
"Get onto the table you stinky bitch!"
He was still in a mood.
"What's wrong daddy? Why are you being like this?"
"Never you mind, lay down. I'm going to spank you after your change."
"What for I haven't done anything."
"You messed your nappy is what you've done."
"Where else was I supposed to do it?"
"Just shut it and do as your told."
He took off my nappy producing a huge smell, cleaned me up and rolled me onto my belly, taking off his belt. The first spank was horrendously painful and more came about 15 more. My bottom was very sore.
"Get down, time for your breakfast."
He un buttoned his trousers and pulled his erect cock out, motioning me to take it in my mouth.
"Good cock whore, take all of my cock and I'll give you your breakfast."
He grabbed hold of my head and face fucked the life out of me, making me choke. He's never been this horrible before, what was up with him.
"Suck it hard you whore, you like my big fat cock in your mouth don't you, you fucking bitch slut!"
Was he drunk or high on something.
He pulls his cock out.
"Bend over whore"
I did as I was told, he inserted his cock into my arse, no lube just straight in there. It hurt like hell I've never had anal before, I screamed out.
"Stop it! Your hurting me, get it out. Please stop it."
He didn't stop he kept going.
"Stop it! Rape! Rape!"
"Fuck off you whore I'm not raping you."
"Get it out then"
He carried on, harder and faster and then he let out a massive groan, he came in my arse. He pulled out.
"Lick my cum off my cock you little cock whore. You liked being my arse slave didn't you."
I was speechless just did as I was told, he raped me and he didn't even care no one to help me. He picked me up onto the change table and put on a new nappy and a tshirt. He picked me up and placed me in my play pen. My bum hurt alot his cock was very big in my tight hole. I curled up and went to sleep.
After a few hours I awoke I needed a drink, my bum was still sore. I was afraid too yell out too him, I didn't want anymore of him I now hated him. I played with some of the toys I had in the pen, and a while later he came in.
"Hey baby girl are you ok? You need to stay in here but here's some milk and some biscuits."
He placed them in my pen and left. What the hell was that, he was a wanker earlier and now nice as pie now. I definitely think he was high on something. I opened the pack of biscuits and munched alot of them and then started on the milk and a few more biscuits. I cuddled up to my teddy bear wishing Matthew was here, he was nice to me. I hated Ben now but I couldn't do alot about that as he is my sole carer, I had to do everything he said I didn't want him to flip a switch again.
Hours past before he came back in.
"Hey baby girl, you can sleep with me tonight."
I dreaded it, what would he do to me next. I grabbed my bear and he got me out and led me into our room.
"On all fours baby girl, I want you to suck me off before we go to sleep."
I did as I was told, opened my mouth and he slipped his cock in. It started off slowly and he got faster holding my head in place. I tried to pull away from him.
"Hold up baby girl I'm nearly ready for you to take my cum."
I winced in his comment, ive had enough of his bloody cum! Moments later he came in my mouth.
"Drink it all baby girl, lick up the rest."
I did what he wanted.
"Ok good girl, let's go to sleep"
He cuddled up to me and we went to sleep.