Part 13

Ben took me upstairs and placed me down stripped all my clothes and ripped off my nappy.
"On the table baby"
I climb up and he rolled me onto my belly, took off his belt. Not sure which is worst, the paddle or the belt they both hurt. The first one came down onto my bottom making me yelp, second, third and then the fourth that one was the hardest. He rolled me back over, glared with a smirk on his face.
"I'm going to put you in a fresh nappy, it's 6.30 and you are going to bed. In the morning I won't be here, I'm away for a few days; uncle Matthew is going to look after you. If you give him any shit you'll be in for it when I'm back is that understood?"
"Yes daddy."
He put me in a new nappy and a footed onesie and placed me in my cot, did up the sides and left, no goodnight nothing, not even a bottle. I cuddled my teddy and soon shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
I awoke must of been just after the sun rise as it was light ish inside my room. Feeling thirsty I called out to daddy.
"Daddy! Daddy I want a drink, please I want milk." I waited and waited he didn't come, I shouted it again. The door opened.
"Daddy!"
It wasn't daddy, it was Matthew.
"Hey baby girl, ive got you some vanilla milk. Let's get you out so I can feed you, yes?."
"Uncle Matthew! Yes please, thanks I love the vanilla milk."
Matthew got me out of my cot and carried me over to the feeding chair. Laid me in his arms and put the bottle in my mouth. I started suckling the goodness out of the bottle.
"Woah baby girl not so fast you can have some more later. After this I will change you and then we can do stuff."
I slowed down my drinking and wondering what we are going to do. I finished my bottle and he carried me to the changing table, laying me down he took off my onesie and proceeded to take off my nappy.
"Ok, I think you need a bath, a bit sore down here you need some airing, stay here while I run you a bath."
I stayed put, Matthew went into the bathroom and started the bath. A little while later he picked me up and took me into the bathroom, the bath had lots of bubbles and ducks in it. I smiled happily.
"Ok baby in you go, would you like me to get in with you?"
I sat in the bath with a sheer shock on my face, get in with me? Daddy never does that!
"Urm, urm I don't know, daddy doesn't, I don't think daddy would be happy if you did."
"Daddy isn't here, I'll wear some shorts if your afraid me going in naked."
"Urm Ok then."
Uncle Matthew got some shorts and got into the bath with me, he got the sponge and soap and began to wash me. It felt good at this level, he washed my hair and pulled me towards him so I was between his legs. I felt nice yet uncomfortable, Ben would never do this. We sat like this for a while, we were in the tub for 40 minutes.
"Ok baby let's get you out and dressed."
He took me out of the bath and placed me on the changing table. He put a new nappy on me, he went to the wardrobe that never really gets opened, pulls out a plain blue tshirt and a pair of green jogging bottoms and a pair of white trainers.
"I'm taking you out today, don't think you've been anywhere for a long time. You must hold my hand all the time and if your good I'll buy you a present."
True is that, it's been a long time.
He got me dressed, I looked like my normal self a bit of a bulk around my legs but I didn't really care. He packed a bag with some nappies and change stuff and headed out for his car.
"Ok baby in the back seat for me."
I hopped into the car and off we went.

Part 14 coming soon