Part nine

I got as far as the top of the stairs, I looked up at him and made grabby hands, he just looked at me and smiled.
"You figure this one out on your own, no standing up or you'll be punished, I'll see you in the kitchen by the table in say 20 or 30 minutes."
He walked down the stairs and left too it. How was he going to know I walked or not I'll just wait here a while and then go down. A few minutes had past I stood up and walked down slowly I look ahead of myself and Ben was standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"You don't listen do you, what did I say? Now get back upto the top and sit your arse on the top step and wait for me. He came back with a long metal bar with a cuff either end.
"I did tell you if you walked I'd punish you."
He puts the bar between my ankles and cuffs my legs it won't allow me to walk at all now.
"See you soon."
He walked off. As I sat and thought a while I remembered as a kid me and my 3 brothers used to bumb our bums down the stairs it was so much fun then, now I'd have to be careful and do it slowly. I bumped my arse down the first step and the second and third until finally I got to the bottom it took ages. I began to crawl to the kitchen the bar made it even more difficult I could only move a little at a time.
"Oh how nice of you to join me come on I bet your hungry I got some nice food for you."
I didn't know what it was I could smell any food. He lifted me up and placed me in a chair, before I could realise it the chair was in fact a highchair I tried to resist but too late he already put the tray down locking me in. There were wrist, waist and a head strap he used all of them, he was going to feed me. I saw two bowls of something on the worktop. He picks up the red bowl and a baby spoon and places it on the tray, I look down to see a light green mush I tried to shake my head but couldn't.
"Ok princess this is all vegetables, you need a healthy balanced diet. Are you going to be good if I take out your gag?"
I nodded my head. He took it off and I didn't say anything. He picked up the spoon and shoveled some food onto it.
"Open up Princess."
I did as my told and he pushed it in my mouth it tasted horrible and spat it out.
"It tastes horrible I don't like it I want real food."
"I wants doesn't get, you will eat this or you can go to bed hungry I'm not fussed."
I just compiled with his demand as I didn't want to go to bed hungry, he fed me all the green mush.
"Good girl you've finished your dinner now time for your pudding, you might enjoy this one."
He grabbed the other bowl the stuff inside was orange. Putting the first spoon in my mouth it was peaches I liked peaches I couldn't get enough of it and then it was finished.
"There see such a good girl, I'll put a bottle on for you and feed you on the sofa we'll watch a few cartoons together and then it's off to bed with you."
"It's only 6pm!"
"Do you want to go to bed now?"
"No!"
"No what?"
"No daddy I don't want to go to bed now, I'll be good."
"Good girl, here's your dummy. I'll let you out and you crawl to the sofa ok."
I look at him in defeat.
"Yes...... daddy."
I slowly crawl over to the sofa, he comes over in seconds. He picks me up and puts me in his arms ready for my milk and turns on the TV. Some kiddy dog show, he places the bottle into my mouth and I start to suckle. It wasn't long before it was all gone, we watched another dog cartoon.
"Ok it's time for bed now, he got up with me and walked to the stairs placing me at the bottom step.
"Up you go, I'll see you in your room."
This was going to take a while, I started climbing it did take a while a 15 minute while! I was knackered by the time I got to my room. He looked down at me and smiled.
"Ok princess I'm going to remove your bar now, do you need to have the gag in or are you going to be good?"
I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
"I be good daddy"
I be good daddy I started to sound like a baby for fucksake! He lifted me into the cot and tucked me in with the bunny.
"Night night baby girl sleep well."
It was only 7:05pm not sure I was going to sleep anytime soon however I was feeling a little sleepy. I laid for almost an hour to the annoyance of the loud ticking clock in front of me, I think he put it there for that purpose. Trying to get comfortable with the massive bulk around my legs my tummy began to hurt, it was making alot of noise and now hurting alot.
"Ben! Ben, my tummy hurts."
He came in moments later.
"It's daddy and that'll be your medicine working don’t worry it will stop soon, just go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning."
Medicine, what medicine he didn't give me any did he and what does he mean it will stop hurting soon. I tried again to get comfortable and then the pain did go away. I shut my eyes for 5 minutes and then got an urge to poop, oh no I feared it will come out.
"Ben! I need to poop! Please let me use the toilet I don't want to mess myself please! I'll do anything to go to the toilet."
Again he came in.
"Your not learning are you? Your getting the gag now."
I tried to hide my face in the blanket but he was quick to open the lid and grab my face, gag was on.
"Now go to sleep, I don't want to have to come in here again today."
He left and as he left my bowels gave way, I pooped the nappy it came out runny and filled the nappy up. I started to cry, it felt sticky and it soon went cold.