part 12

Ben and Matthew ate their lunch, took them 35 minutes. I had my head lowered my mouth ached and inside was all bubbly. Ben removed the soap and I was waiting for my water to rinse but he grabbed me out and headed straight upstairs, I didn't dare speak. Matthew followed, he carried me to my nursery and began to take off all of my clothes, with Matthew being there I tried to resist but he ignored me. I was naked and he turned me over so I was on my belly and strapped me down. I couldn't see the tool he was going to use but I bet it was going to be the paddle with holes. He didn't even say when he was going to start, a few minutes later. Swot, it was a hard one. He proceeded 15 times, I was crying and my bottom was very sore and glowing.
"Are your going to speak to me Like that again? Would you like some more spanking?"
"No daddy, I sorry daddy."
Ben applied some cream to my sore bottom, I winced. He unstrapped me and rolled me over onto my already used nappy. Taping it back up and putting me into a short pink tshirt that said daddies girl on the front.
"Ok baby time for the rest of your punishment, a long nap and we'll see you at dinner time."
"Please daddy may I have a drink?"
"As you've asked nicely, yes you can"
He left and got a bottle of cold milk.
"Matthew, can you put Flit into her cot."
Matthew picked me up very carefully and placed me in my cot.
"There you go, here's your teddy"
"Thankies uncle Matthew."
Thankies, what am I saying, thankies. Ben came back upstairs with a cold bottle of milk.
"There you go baby, you feed yourself and we'll see you in a few hours. They both left me and I started drinking my bottle, laying down was hurting my sore bottom. I need to learn to shut up I really dislike being spanked.
Soon as I finished my bottle I fell asleep.
Three and a bit hours later came and Matthew entered the room.
"Hey baby, Ben has popped out I'll be looking after you for a while. Do you need a change?"
I did but I didn't want to tell him I just nodded my head a little bit.
"Ok baby I'll change you,"
He undid the cot and carefully took me out and placed me on the table, he started to remove my nappy. He didn't strap me in like Ben does.
For whatever reason I told Matthew about it.
"That doesn't matter baby, I trust your not going to be bad."
He was careful in changing me, much nicer than Ben.
"Ok baby let's go downstairs and I'll make you a nice bottle of hot vanilla milk."
"I've never had that before, is it nice?"
"Yes baby, you'll love it. We can watch a film until daddy comes back, sound good?"
"Yes ok thankyou."
He sat me down on the sofa and he made my bottle. He seemed very trusting, leaving me. However I didn't want anymore spanks so I stayed put.
"Here you go baby, let's watch 'finding nemo'."
I've never seen it so I was optimistic, he cuddled up with me and put my bottle in my mouth and I started suckling. The vanilla milk tasted great, the film wasn't bad. Just before the film finished Ben came back.
"Hey guys, how's my baby doing?"
"Good daddy, uncle Matthew made me a vanilla milk, it was yummy and we watched finding nemo."
"That's good then"
"Ok Ben I need to go now, I changed Flits nappy."
"She allowed you to change her? With no issues?"
"She was a bundle of joy, if you need a baby sitter again let me know."
Ben stood speechless for a while.
"Bye bye uncle Matthew see you again soon, I hope"
"I think she likes you, ok mate see you later. Ok baby do you want some food?"
"Yes daddy."
He picked me up and took me to my hair chair and prepared my food. Orange mush. I didn't like the look of it but I didn't want to contest it.
He heated it up and sat down next to me however his dinner didn't look that appetising, soup and bread.
He quickly fed me and then himself.
"Ok baby it's an early bedtime tonight"
"Ohh"
"That's earned you another 4 spanks when I change you."

Part 13 coming soon