part 17

Ten to twelve times a day for weeks I was used as a cum slave, the last few days it was only Ben I don't know what happened to carly don't really care. I was allowed upstairs once since I've been down here, the house and garden is practically empty. Maybe he's been selling everything, he's not been the same just horrible and angry all the time. I've lost loads of weight my mind is near on mush from the boardem. It feels like I'll be here forever or until he gets board of me, yesterday he only came down here to give me food and water no sex stuff. I've nothing to do down here, no light nothing.
A further week went by no sex stuff, thank fuck it stopped but i was still down here, why. He came downstairs in a particularly good mood for once.
"Such a good girl, follow me."
He released my chain and allowed me to follow him, we went upstairs to my room, only the changing table, wardrobe and cot remained.
He motioned me onto the table and put a nappy and a tshirt on me. That's been a long time, he started being nice to me and treating me like a baby again. He put me in my cot.
"I need to go away for 1 week, I'm getting Matthew to baby sit you. You tell him nothing if you do I will permanently lock you up in the basement and you'll only eat and drink cum. Is that understood?
"Yes sir"
"Good! Matthew will be here soon, get some sleep and I'll see you in a week."
He left.

Part 18 coming very soon