Part 10

I woke up it was 2am my nappy was stone cold and worst of all my bladder was full I had to go, I felt so helpless that I had to wet myself. I couldn't hold it any longer and sat up and released my bladder, the nappy filled up making the poop soggy again. It felt horrible all I could do was cry through my dummy gag. I laid back down my legs further apart now and closed my eyes.
"Good morning princess did you sleep well, oh someone's made a stinky smell, do you need a change baby."
I motioned my head with force as too say yes.
He opened the lid and scooped me up and placed me on the changing table, removing my onesie.
"Ok baby, that's a very full nappy you got there you have been very busy to make it full, might have to get you some bigger nappies for nighttime, I think another wee and it would have leaked. Are you going to be good if I take off your mittens and gag?."
I nodded yes, he took them off, it was nice to strech my hands out and open my mouth.
"Good girl, let's get this off of you."
He untapped the nappy it released a huge smell it even turned his nose up, he wiped me clean and removed the nappy.
"Ben please don't put me in another nappy I feel sore I want to be an adult again."
He just nodded his head and grabbed the dummy gag and placed it back on me.
"Still not learning baby girl, I will put on some nappy rash cream and after I've changed you your going on a time out!"
Tears started to flow down my face, I hate this gag and I hate him. He inserted three pads in the nappy and tapped it up, it was massive worst than the night time nappy. He stood me up and led me to a corner of the room.
"Stand there while I sort out your clothes for today."
I stood for 10 minutes and he came back.
"Don't turn around just put your arms in the air."
I did as my told and he was putting me in a dress, a tutu dress it was pink with long sleeves the frilly part didn't cover my nappy at all, he then produced a pair of frilly yellow panties, cute pink socks and a pair of pink mittens, I tried to get away from the mittens but he had hold of me tightly. He tied my hair into pigtails.
"There, now you look adorable. Come on let's get you fed and then you can play outside as it's a nice day."
He led me to the stairs and left me to do my thing, bumping my bottom on the stairs. I got to the kitchen and he picked me up and put me in my hair chair, I didn't look at all happy.
"Stop pouting baby girl.
He put my bib on so I wouldn't get my dress dirty and placed a bowl of porridge on the tray, I hate porridge. He took off the gag.
"Open up baby girl.
I reluctantly opened my mouth I hated the taste of the porridge but didn't spit any out as I was pretty hungry.
"Such a good princess, do you want your bottle now?"
"Yes daddy I want bottle."
What the fuck am I saying I'm starting to sound like a baby now. He had fed me my bottle.
"Ok princess let's take u outside, ive got you a special swing you can go on, would you like that."
I nodded yes. He took me out of the chair and carried me to the garden. The swing looked like a baby swing but three times bigger. He put me inside and strapped me in, he gently started too push me. It felt nice with the wind in my hair I couldn't complain. Pushing me higher and higher I began to enjoy myself even a few giggles came out, then the doorbell rang. Ben left to go and see whom it was leaving me in my swing. He was gone awhile I was getting nervous and tried to get out but the straps kept me in place and I couldn't reach the ground. I heard Ben but he was talking to someone I began to panic trying more n more to get out, I couldn't let anyone see me this.
"Princess, Matthew has come to see us."
"No he can't see me like this."
"Don't worry princess he knows about you, he just wants to see how cute you are, so best behaviour please."
"Hey baby Flit, don't you look adorable in your cute dress."
I looked really annoyed at Ben.
"Come on princess say hello to uncle Matthew."
Uncle Matthew what the hell, know fucking way am I saying that.
"Hi Matthew!"
"Princess."
"Fine! Hello uncle Matthew!"
"Good girl, let's get you out now you can play in the sand pit for 30 minutes while myself and Matthew prepare lunch.