Part 11

Ben place me in the sand pit removed my mittens so i could play with the toys and he and Matthew left to go into the kitchen. I was sat in the pit on my own, looking around I could make a run for it but knowhere to go the fences were high and all around the garden. I could try and sneak pass them if I was quiet. I didn't want to play so I got up and headed to the outhouse, Ben and Matthew were in the living room I could easily sneak past them. I got into the kitchen and hid in the pantry.
"Let's go and check on baby Flit,"
The guys headed outside to see that I wasn't in the sand pit.
"Flit! Flit where are you."
I made a run for the front door, how many locks, I managed to get through two of them before I was grabbed.
"Hey little missy where do you think your going?"
Bloody Matthew! He had his hand around my neck.
"Ben! I found her."
Ben came running in.
"I knew you couldn't be trusted to be on your own, get your arse back in that sandpit now!"
I went to walk, Ben pushed me down to crawl. I crawled back to the sand pit. Ben and Matthew came over, Ben bent down pulled out a chain that was hiding under the sand it had a cuff on the other end of it applied it to my leg.
"Now stay!"
The chain wasn't very long.
"Please, I want to come out now".
They just ignored me and walked away back onto the patio, I tried to hear what they were saying but I couldn't hear them. I gave up my pout and started to play with the toys, the sand was too soft to build castles but the toy trucks were some what fun. Unaware of my surroundings I began to enjoy the sand pit.
"Is my baby Flit having fun?"
Unaware of my speech.
"Yes daddy I likey my pit."
"Good baby, let's check your nappy and get you some lunch."
Ben took of the cuff and stood me up, checking my nappy. I wasn't full. He picked me up and carried me too the kitchen placing me in my high chair. He and Matthew prepared our lunch, they were cooking bacon and eggs, my face thinking I was getting some and out comes a jar of green stuff.
"Daddy I want bacon n eggs!"
"No! Babies get baby food."
"I want now, give it to me now, your such a fucking wanker give me proper food!"
"How very dare you speak to me Like that! Your getting the soap and no lunch today and then I'm going to spank you and then you are going to bed."
I soon realised what I said and then realised my punishment, I hate the soap in the mouth.
"Daddy, please I'm sorry, I'll have my food."
"Too late baby girl, while we eat you can have your soap and when we finish I going to spank you."
He forced my mouth open shoving a bar of soap in my mouth, it had a strap that connected to my head. I tried to resist but it was too late.
Ben and Matthew sat eating their lunch really slowly.

Part 12 coming soon.