Chapter 5

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -

I can't believe I she almost kissed me. Is it weird that I wanted to kiss her back. WAIT no Y/N don't be ridiculous. You're not Gay. There's only one way to know for sure. I have to talk to him. He'll have all the answers.

Your POV

"Can we stop off at Moms- I mean Scott's, I need to get changed" I ask the boys.

"Y/N. it's okay, you can say Mom around me, I don't mind" stiles says while I give him an apologetic look.

"And of course. but hurry, I don't wanna be late"

"Ok. But It'll be quick if you drive faster" I reply.

"Okay, shut up little miss alright. believe it or not there is a speed limit"

"Yeah and apparently this piece of crap jeep has a weight limit" I reply.

"HEY DONT CALL MY-"

"We're here" Scott interrupts.

[...]

I throw on A pair of jean shorts, a black and white long sleeve plaid shirt with a black corp top and a pair of maroon converses. I quickly straightened my hair then rush down to the kitchen.

I grabbed a hand full of lucky charms and tossed them in my mouth, then a mouth full of milk. I raced out side munching on me breakfast before jumping into the jeep.

I finished my last bite and told Stiles to drive.

[...]

We pulled up in the parking lot and I'm met with a pair of arms wrapping around my neck.

"Y/N!!, I missed you!!" Says an overly excited Taylor.

"Tay, we saw each other like 2 days ago"

"Yeah, 2 days too long" she replies.

I laughed at her words and she linked arms with me as we make our way into the school halls.

"So what did you do over the weekend" she asks me while we reach our lockers.

"Mostly boring stuff with the bros, but something really weird happened to me last night"

"What, what was it?" She asks me.

"Well I was out in the woods and-"

"Wait why were you out in the woods late at night?" She interrupts me.

"I needed to think, so anyways. While I was out, I heard this growling so I ran. I tripped on and almost fell on my face. Then I don't know what it was but this dog I think, bit me"

"Omg, let me see"

I lifted my shirt up revealing a large bandage with a big red spot in the middle.

"Oh wow. does it hurt?" She asks.

"Surprisingly no, it kinda feels like it's not even there"

"Huh, weird. Anyways I gotta get to cheerleading practice. See you at lunch" we air kiss and move our separate ways.

[...]

*Bell Rings*

I meet Taylor at our table and sit next to Ariana.

"Hey" Ariana greets.

"Hi" I reply.

My phone buzzes and I read the text.

From: Mila😳
Hey, it's Mila. Our manager said that our bus won't be on the road at the moment and that it looks like we will be staying for a while. I was wondering if you wanna hang out??

I can't help but smile at Milas text.

"What's got you all happy?" Taylor asks me curiously.

"Oh nothing just this girl I met last night" I reply.

"What girl??" Ariana asks almost immediately.

"Her names Camila" I reply.

"Wait, what's her last name??" Taylor snaps.

"Wow, calm down I don't know, ill ask"

To: Mila😳
Sure when?? And I was just wondering. What's your last name?

From: Mila😳
When you finish school, and my last names Cabello.

To: Mila😳
Cool. can't wait😉😉

From: Mila😳
Great see you then💋💋

I blush at her last text but then I'm snapped out of my blushyness by Taylor.

"So???"

"Uhh, her last name is Cabello. Why?" I reply.

Suddenly I hear the loud clings of steel cutlery being smashed against the table.

"No....freaking....way" taylor says in shock.

"What??" I ask her.

"Are you, serious right now" she asks me.

I shrug in response not knowing what she's freaking out about.

"You're texting the Camila Cabello!!" She shouts.

"Yeah, soo"

"Omg, why do I have the urge to slap you right now?"

"Idk, because your crazy" I reply.

"Yeah and you're oblivious" she defends.

"You met the Camila Cabello, the totally hot Latina from the girl band, Fifth Harmony"

"Fifth who now??"
--------
There will most likely be an update in a few hours and there will be an update tomorrow😊😊😊