Chapter 11

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Scott's POV
"That's not Y/Ns blood. It's my daughters"

Stiles POV
"Wait, WHAT!!!!" I shout.

"You have a daughter??????"

"listen I'll tell you everything, but w-we need to find Y/N"

After Scott said that, my phone received a text.

"What? Who is it?" Scott asks me.

"I don't know. It's a blocked number"

"What does it say?"

"X=-347 Y=156"

Before I could finish reading the text scott bolts off on all fours.

Scott's POV
As soon as stiles read out those coordinates I bolted into the right direction. As I was running all that went through my mind was, how did my daughters blood get on that trap? How is she even in beacon hills? I need answers, for her safety.

[...]

About 2 minutes of running I finally see a figure curled up on a rock, looking out towards the world.

"Y/N??"

I walk towards her trying to see her face but she's covering it. I get close enough to hear grunting. I crouch down in front of her reaching for her arm.

I start to pull away it from her face gently. She slowly let's me remove her hands from her face but before I get a good look, she pulls me into a tight loving embrace.

"What is happening to me??" She whispers in my ear.

I hug her back.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise" I whisper back. My heart beating like crazy that she's okay.

--
Just pretend that the chick hugging Scott is you okay. Okay.

Short chapter sorry, but hopefully the next one will be longer.