Chapter 30

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
"How can we kiss when I can't even see your face" she doesn't reply after that. That was until she pulled over.

"If I show you. You can't get mad or something bad will happen" she warns. I nod and she slowly begins to remove her mask.

I gasp surprisingly. No, this can't be...............

Imagine You by The 1975 playing at the end if it was on TV. Since dumb wattpad doesn't allow some videos to play😔

Your POV
"No. Freaking. Way" I curse shocked.

"Out of all people I would of never expected you. Not even in another universe would I have expected you although you do look a little different"

"Surprise" she says seductively and straddles my lap. She cups my cheeks and hovers over my lips.

"I've waited years to do this" and with those words said, she captures my lips with hers.

Don't worry, I felt nothing, I didn't even close my eyes. But unfortunately I had to kiss back or else I would have blown my cover. Once she began slowly pulling away, I closed my eyes to make it seem like I enjoyed it.

"Now that, that's out of the way. Let's get going, it's a long drive to Mexico" I frown.

"Mexico?"

"Mhm. I have bussiness to do there" she replies before making a U turn.

"We're going to Mexico" I say out loud hoping Scott would hear it. I try to focus my hearing and I hear Scott's words but only just.

"We're coming for you sis. Hold on" well you better hurry up.

--------------------------------------
About 30 minutes into the ride I fell asleep, but then I was awoken by the screeching of the cars tyres.

"What the hell!?!" I say waking up slowly.

"One of the tyres blew I'm gonna go change it" I nod and she leaves the car.

As she was checking the tyres, I could see a figure in a black hooded trench coat in the the distance. They were holding a bow. I made eye contact with them and they gave me a nod. I was utterly confused.

As I was in my train of thought, I was startled by a loud bang on the side of the car and a frustrated 'damn it'. I heard stirring in the back and saw Camila slowly waking up.

"W-what the-"

"Shh Camz stay quiet" I whisper.

"y/n" she says in a scared tone.

"Shh pretend your sleeping I'll explain later" she nods and shuts her eyes tightly.
On cue, the drivers door swings open.

"What? What's going on" I ask desperate for an answer.

"She's here"

"Who's here" I asked confused.

"Alison Argent" she replies gritting her teeth.

"No that can't be possible. She died in a car accident, a-a pole went right through her" I deny. Allison can't be alive, I was at her funeral. I saw the bod- wait no I didn't. I saw a closed coffin.

"Well obviously your brothers weren't being completely honest with you. And neither was Allison" I looked at her not believing a word she was saying, until an arrow shot halfway through the wind screen. It had a piece of paper attached to it so I snatched it before she could.

'Run'

It said.

"CAMILA RUN!!" I yelled and she jolted from her seat and ran out of the car. I did the same but was stopped by 'A' grabbing my wrist.