Chapter 21

Previously On Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
"You might wanna close yah mouth sunshine, you're gonna catch flies" I whisper smirking and walking away

This is going to be fun........

Ally's POV
Look you're probably wondering what's going on with me, well let me tell you. I don't actually have a thing for Y/N. Ugh, it's too hard to explain. Let me just show you.

Flashback
I was at the end of my bed listening to Love Me Like A Sledgehammer when I felt a vibrating sensation coming from my phone.

From: Unknown Number
Why hello there sunshine. Hope you're enjoying your break, its not the only break you're gonna get
-A

To: Unknown Number
Look whoever you are. You have no right to be texting me this. I suggest you leave me alone before I get the police involved.

From: Unknown Number
You don't scare me little miss sunshine, but that's not the thing I wanted to inform you on. The thing I wanted to warn you about is that little secret you hold from everyone.

To: Unknown Number
I have no idea who you're talking about

From: Unknown Number
You might not but troy does

To: Unknown Number
How do you know about that

From: Unknown Number
It's not a matter of how but why and what will I do.

To: Unknown Number
Just get to the point bitch!

From: Unknown Number
Careful allyson, bad language like that might come back to haunt you. Anyways, I want you to act like you have the hots for Y/N.

To: Unknown Number
What if I don't do as you say

From: Unknown Number
I had a feeling you were going to say that.
Audio attachment
"YES MANI, HARDER"
(Pretend it's ally saying that #Normally_Forever)

To: Unknown Number
That's fake and you know it

From: Unknown Number
Yes I do. But troy doesn't. I wonder what would happen if this recording got into the wrong hands.

To: Unknown Number
No please!!!! Why are you doing this

From: Unknown Number
Because I can and I will. You will show affection to her and treat her like a damn princess OR ELSE

To: Unknown Number
Why is it so important to you that I do this

From: Unknown Number
Because I want Y/N to know what it feels like to have her heart shattered into a million pieces. I want her to know that it's not okay to lead people on and then say shes not interested and that we should just stay friends. I want her to know what it's like to be rejected.

To: Unknown Number
So basically your telling me to make her fall for me then dump her right after. Why not ask Camila or Lauren.

From: Unknown Number
Because I know 100% that YOU won't fall for her. Do what I say or its bye bye to your dear future husband.

I didn't say anything after that. All that went through my mind was how this A person is manipulating me to do something I clearly don't want two do. But in order to save my relationship. I have to break her heart. For me, for troy.

End of flashback

Camila's POV
They think I'm just gonna give up on my feelings for Y/N. Well they're wrong. I'm in love with her and she will be mine whether they like it or not. Lauren and Ally, you're messing with the wrong Cabello. No really you're messing with the wrong Cabello, Sofi would of been way easier to mess with- I'm getting off topic. What I was trying to say was, stay out of my way and you won't get hurt.