Chapter 28

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
"Wait so we're playing against girls now" I scoff and stand in front of him.

The reff throws the ball to the ground and I crouch down placing my half my stick to the ground and half in the air. The boy copy's my actions and we wait for the whistle to be blown.

Game on.

Dinah's POV
As soon as I heard the door shut I went straight to the living room where I stumbled upon ally and Normani.

"Where do you think your going?" Ally asks in a motherly tone.

"Um.....Im going to y/n's game" I reply. Very stuble Dinah Jane.

"Fine but be back before 8"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I say rushing to the door. Once I'm out I run to the boys van.

"Where's Camila!?!" I ask out of breath.

"She jumped into this random Range Rover" Luke replies.

"Ugh- THERE IT IS! FOLLOW IT" Calum shouts at luke and he steps on the gas.

We get a little too close to the car so I nudge Luke.

"Pull back a little bro" I say looking forward.

"Kay mate" he replies and I roll my eyes.

We follow the car until we get to the school. We watch as Camila stumbles out and shakes her head.

"Weird" I whisper.

She then makes her way to the field.

"Alright, just like y/n said, we have to wait here till she gives us the signal. Got the walkie?" Calum nods and pulls it from his pocket.

"Pass it over" he hands me the walkie talkie and I hold down the button.

"Babyyonce to y/n" I speak and the boys give me a weird look.

"What I thought it would be cool to use code names"

"Dinah it's Lauren" Lo speaks through the talkie.

"Don't say my real name. Anyways the bird is entering the nest" I reply.

"What?"

"Ugh you suck! Camila is making her way towards the bleachers" I say annoyed.

"Roger that, over and out" she says and the line goes dead. Seriously.

Your POV
It was a little bit more into the game when I got a whiff of a familiar scent. I look in the scents direction to see Camila making her way towards the bleachers. I look to Lauren with a worried expression but I don't think she could see it since the helmet way blocking it off.
As I kept my eyes on her for a little while, I felt a light force push my stick back and people shouting my name.

"Go y/n!" I hear stiles shout and I look at the ball which is now in my stick.

I then look to the group of guys running my way. As they were about to tackle me, I dodged them and they stumbled on top of each other. Amateurs. It then ran towards the goal.

I could hear coach yelling pass the ball so I did as instructed and passed it to one of my team mates, who then scored us a goal. The crowd cheered and so did I.
I heard the whistle go off and the reff yell 'half time', that's when our team gathered to the side lines.

"That was an awesome pass McCallski" coach says ruffling my hair.

"Thanks?"

"No problem buddy. Take a rest as a reward" I nod and throw my helmet off. I look up at Lauren again to see her examining Camila from afar.