Chapter 13

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
'Blocked ID'

"Hello?"

"Strike 3, You're out"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Y/N!?!"

Camila's POV
As I heard the screams of Y/N, I quickly rushed towards her. As I got closer I could see a mysterious hooded figure in the distance. I watched as they Drew what looked like an arrow.

My eyes widened at the sight. I quickly shielded Y/N with my body as we fell to the ground. Luckily the arrow just missed us.

I checked to see the the figure was there, and thankfully it wasn't.

I remove myself from Y/N and rolled her over to get a good look at what the damage was.

I saw a long slim arrow poking out of her right leg.

"Oh my god, Y/N. Thi-this is all my fault!!" I say worried and scared.

"No, no what are you taking about? You didn't do this" she replies trying to calm me down.

"I-I'm sorr-sorry Y/N" that was all I said before running away.

I kept running even though Y/N was yelling out my name, repeatedly. It was the only way to keep her safe.

[...]

Once I knew I was further away from her I stopped and leaned against a tree trying to catch my breath.

My phone buzzes and I answered it.

'Stay away from Y/N, or the next one will be in her head. A little reminder, I never miss
- A'

I throw my phone away while sliding down the tree, tears streaming down my face.

How can someone do that.
This is all my fault.

I quickly grab my phone and run back to the girls.

Your POV
"Camila?, Camila!!, CAMILA!!!" I yell trying to get her attention.

But it was too late, she had already run too far to care.

What did she mean by it was her fault.

My attention was turned back onto my leg which was burning. I begin to feel dizzy. My throat also starts to feel heated.

All of a sudden I start coughing up this black substance that looks like some infected blood or something.

I begin to freak out, so I pull out my phone and press dial.

Scott's POV
As I was finishing up on some homework my phone rings. I look straight at the caller ID and press answer almost immediately.

"Y/N?"

"Sc-Scott He-lp m-me"

Before I could respond she hung up.

My heart began to pound and I was sweating. I decided to call stiles.

"Hey, man what's up?"

"It's Y/N. She's in trouble"

"What happened!?!"

"There's no time to explain. Come pick me up. And HURRY" I shout before hanging up.

I rush towards Y/N's room and go through her drawers. I try to find some kind of scent off of them but all I could smell is fabric softener.

I hear the door burst open and my names being called.

"Up here" I yell.

Loud thumping makes its way towards the room. A over worried stiles makes his way in.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asks me confused.

"Trying to look for a scent" I reply.

"Well your not gonna find one in there" stiles tells me while making his way over to Y/N's bed.

He removes one of the pillow cases from her pillows and tosses it towards me.

"Take a good whiff and let's go"

[...]

"Okay, stop here" I tell stiles before bolting out of the jeep and towards the woods.

Where her scent leads me, I get a pretty good idea where she is.

[...]

I reach my destination and see a body which looks familiar laying still.

I run towards it and see that is Y/N.

"Oh thank god" I sigh in relief, trying to catch my breath.

I examine her body. My eyes widen when I see black blood covering her lips.

My heart quickens at the sight. I grab Y/N in my arms bridal style and run back to the jeep.