Chapter 27

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
"So did you make the team?"

"Yes and yes I will be playing tomorrow night.......Sorta"

"What's that supposed to mean" I asks me suspiciously.

"Nothing that you need to worry about brotha, now take me go home so I can shower because I feel gross" I groan.

(The next day)

Your POV
So this morning, Scott told me the game was at 6pm which gives Dinah, the guys and I 3 hours to get ready. I know that I'm probably making a big deal outta this but I'm really worried. What if something bad is going on with Camila. There's only one way to know for sure.

"Hey!" I hear Dinah call me.

"Sup Dinah," I reply.

"So are you sure you got a good plan?" She asks me.

"I got one but I don't know if it's good" I reply nervously.

"Alright. I'll meet you at your house after school?" I nod and hum before separating from Dinah and going to my first class of the day.

(3:15pm after school)

I heard a knock at the door so I went to go answer it since it was just me home.

I opened the door to be met with 4 handsome boys.

"Hey guys come in" I say moving to the side. Right on que, Dinah turned up but not alone.

"Hey- what is she doing here?" I ask confused.

"She kinda wouldn't stop nagging me on what was going on so yeah" Dinah replies scratching that back of her neck awkwardly.

"She has a name and it's Lauren" she sasses and pushed past me.

Wow, feisty that's new.

I let Dinah in and lead her to the dining room where Lauren and the boys were seated.

"Why are all these guys here- wait. are you planning a gang bang or something?" Dinah asks squinting her eyes.

"No idiot now sit down" I order and she obeys.

"So what's the plan boss" Ashton asks.

"Well first, my friend Camila has been acting weird lately and I've come up with 3 accusations why, which reminds me. Lauren, did you manage to find your phone?" I ask pointing to her.

She shakes her head and I clap my hands together.

"Good that means we can still check to be sure. I don't think you lost your phone lauren, I think it was stolen" Lauren scoots closer looking interested.

"Which brings me to the first accusation. The Normani incident,"

"Oh yeah. What actually happened that night?" Dinah asks me.

"Well I got a tex- I mean I had a hunch that something was wrong at the time so I called up Camila and she said that mani was extremely sick like she ate something poisoned. Now, my theory is that Camila purposely poisoned Normani"

"But why would she do that to her best friend" Lauren debates.

"I'm getting to that, which brings me to my second accusation. Your phone" I say gesturing towards Lauren.

"What about it?"

"I think Camila was the one that stole it" I say with absolute assurance.

"How would you know that though?" One of the boys asks.