Chapter 26

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
"So when's your first game?"

"Um. I don't know yet, must've missed the announcement but I'm sure Scott or stiles know. I'll ask them. Okay bye dad" I quickly say rushing out of the car.

That was close.

Your POV
As I got out of the car, I walked as fast as I could away because I definitely did not want to get him all suspicious or else I would have cracked.

As I kept walking I accidentally bumped into someone. Almost making them fall but luckily with my reflexes I caught them.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going- Camila?"

"Oh hey y/n" she replies.

Our eyes lock for a while and I realise that she's still in my arms so I let go awkwardly.

"So....Hows Normani holding up?" I ask trying to conjure up a conversation.

"She's doing well. She's at home but with ally recovering"

"What about Lauren?" I ask dropping my head.

"Her and Dinah are kinda not talking to me" she replies sadly.

I kinda feel bad. Oh wait is she about to cry. Quickly
y/n do something.

"Do you have anyone to hang out with?"

"No but this guy named Jacob asked if I wanted to sit with him at lunch"

"Whitesides? Did you say yes?"

"I'm still deciding" she says playing with her fingers.

"Well I just made your decision for you because your hanging out with me today" a smile creeps on her face and she jumps cutely.

(Bell rings)

"I gotta get to class but I'll pick you up yeah?" I offer.

"I'll be waiting," she replies before biting her lip.

--------------------------------------
New message

From: 💚Mermaid💚
I'm sorry for everything y/n
please forgive me😔

To: 💚Mermaid💚
I'm sorry too all is forgiven😊

From: 💚Mermaid💚
Great so I guess I'll see you at your game?

Crap.

To: 💚Mermaid💚
Sure see you then😄

From: 💚Mermaid💚
When is it?

Think y/n think!

To: 💚Mermaid💚
I missed the announcement but I'll ask my brothers and get back to you😁

"Ms McCall, do you want lunchtime detention" Mr jones asks absolutely emotionless while writing something on the board.

"No"

"Then I suggest you put the cellular device away. Whoever your texting can wait till class is over" I roll my eyes and put my phone away, but quickly check Lauren's reply.

From: 💚Mermaid💚
I'll be waiting😘

Huh, that's weird. Lauren's never sent me a kiddy face before. Her confidence must of been reacting. Eh.

-
Once the bell had rang for lunch, I went straight to English where I would find Camila. On the way I collided with another body. Like seriously, can people watch where their going.