Chapter 18

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
'Looks like Little Latin firecracker is hooked in deep, better let her down easy or else I'll put her down
- A'

Well shit

Your POV
What the hell just happened.
As I try to process all this tears begin to fall from my eyes.

The beautiful brunette didn't abandon me, she was protecting me.

I run home tears just spilling out of my eyes. What can I say, I can get a little dramatic.

What have I done. I can't believe I just did that. Camila's gonna kill me if she finds out. Lauren's gonna kill me if she finds out I like Camila. All this shit is too much to take in. I need to lay low for a while.
------------
(Earlier in the day)

Scott's POV
"So start from the beginning" stiles asks me.

"Alright. It all started back when......"

*Flashback*
"YOU WHAT!?!"

"Calm down Mom it's not-"

"No Alison. He is a bad influence on you. He got you pregnant now you're gonna die!!!!"

"Victoria. Don't you think you're over reacting a little bit" kate asks.

"NO, SHE'S NOT" Chris yells pulling out a gun and pushing me against the wall.

"You, YOU stay away from my daughter" he says while putting the gun up to my head.

"Ye-yes sir" I reply looking over at Alison who's curled up crying on the sofa.

*End Of Flashback*

"Alison didn't want an abortion so they made her give her up for adoption" I say sadly.

"Do you know how old she would be now?" Stiles asks me.

"Probably around 1 or 2" I say trying to hold the tears in.

"If you could, would you take her back" he asks me.

"I never wanted to give her up. She's apart of me stiles"

"Wow. That sucks.... Did you at least give her a name?"

"Yeah. It's the only thing that we were allowed to give her" I reply.

"What did you name her?"

"Well we didn't know if she was a boy or girl at the time so we decided on a unisex name"

"Which is..."

"Kendall Jordan"

"Kendall Jordan??? Why not just Kendall or Jordan"

"I don't know. I guess Allison wanted our baby to have a name where you could abbreviate I guess"

"Huh. KJ. I like it, it's unique" stiles says making me smile sadly.

"Look, at least you got to have a baby to someone you love. Loved" stiles says bringing me into a bro hug.

"Have you ever considered going to see her?" He asks me breaking the hug.

"No. I don't think that's a good Idea" I reply.

"I know it not a good idea......It's a great one" he says while pulling me by my shirt and into his jeep.

"Let's go meet my niece" he says driving off to the adoption Center.

[....]

As Stiles and I pull up to the Local Adoption Centre, we see a couple of kids playing around on the jungle gyms and other fun things.