Chapter 20

Previously On Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Ariana's POV
How dare that Cabitcho. She's gonna be begging to break up with Y/N after I'm done with her.

(The same day, hours later)

Lauren's POV
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?! Camila kissed Y/N. Im gonna kill her when no one's around. Not to be rude or anything but Camila is a straight up BITCH. Camila may be my friend but she has crossed the line. She knew I liked Y/N but she went on a kissed her anyways. The worst thing is. I think that Y/N actually enjoyed it.

Ally's POV
"WHAT THE HELL CAMILA!?!" I yell letting out all of my rage that i've been piling up inside since earlier today.

"Ally don't talk like that or ill be the one pouring holy water on you and hitting you with a bible" Mani says while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Not now Mani" I reply brushing her hand off and moving closer to Camila.

"What do you mean Ally!?!" Camila snaps back.

"I mean. YOU kissing Y/N" I reply a little more calmly.

"What about it. Its not that big of a deal ALLY" she talks back exaggerating my name.

"Um really well, last time I checked you had a boyfriend. Want me to refresh your memory. Oh thats right his names AUSTIN" I snap getting a little bit impatient with her attitude.

I mean, what has gotten into her lately.

"You and I both know that our relationship is made up through an arrangement"

"Well it didn't look like it was all an arrangement when you were giving him googley eyes and sticking your tongue down his throat" I spat.

"ALLY" She yells.

"WHAT!!" I yell back.

Mila takes a few steps closer to me and stops when she's right in my face. I put one foot back for a more firm stance.

"STAY OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE" She pushes me down and I land on my ass.

She then runs to her room and slams the door.

"Oh My God Ally are you okay??" Normani asks while pulling me up.

"Im- Im fine. I shouldn't have gone that far" I reply dusting myself off.

"No. She shouldn't of gone that far" Mani states.

"Gosh. What has gotten into her" She adds.

Finally Lauren walks in. I notice her eyes are red and puffy.

"whats wrong with you" I ask.

"Nothing, Why were you on the floor?" She replies.

"Camil-"

"UGH. Don't even bring her up" Lauren cuts me off.

"So what did the little she-Devil do now?" Lauren asks almost lifeless.

"She got all angry because I brought up the Austin thing so she told me to stay out of her love life then one thing led to another and she pushed me" I reply holding back how upset I am.

"Wait..She pushed you??" Lauren asks surprised.

"yip" Was all I could get out.

"That's it" Lauren says while walking towards Mila's room.

Lauren's POV
I am soo freaking sick off Camila right now, and I've had enough. I storm up to her door and went to open it. I stop when I hear giggles.

'Stop it austin. you're making me blush'

'No really, lets get serious. I think we should break up'