Chapter 16

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Camila's POV
All that is going through my mind is Y/N. What if I bump into her at school. What if she bumps into me. I don't think I'll have the guts to face her.

The only thing to do is to avoid her. It's the only way to protect her.

Your POV
It's 9:00 already so I decided to skip first period, since it's only science.

But I'm looking forward to next period which is music. Let's just say I'm the top student In that class. Anyways, we have to preform an original song so I'm really looking forward to that.

Lauren's POV
When we get in the school grounds, you could say it was pretty chill. There were a few fans but not as many as there would be if we went to school in Brazil.

Our first subject is Economics which the girls and I all take, as well as all of our other subjects.

I just hope we bump into
Y/N. I miss her. I haven't seen her since she ran off yesterday. I don't know what it is, but I think I have feelings for her.

I decide to text her before class.

To:💕Cutie💕
Hey!! It's your mermaid
Just wondering if I'm gonna see you today?? Oh and by the way we go to your school now😊😊😘

From:💕Cutie💕
I decided to ditch first period. You should join me😊😉😉

To:💕Cutie💕
Sure where do you wanna meet?

From:💕Cutie💕
In the forest, come alone😉

To:💕Cutie💕
😯mysterious. I like it. Can't wait😘😘

------------------------------------
Your POV
Since Camila obviously doesn't want to be with me, might as well make a move on Lauren. She's really pretty and drop dead gorgeous I'll admit that and I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe I'll have a chance with her. I know it's wrong to go from one person to another.....wow I sound like a fuckboy. Whatever, I like Lauren, like a lot, I just wanna get to know her. I also don't wanna go to fast if she does decide she likes me.

I see Lauren making her way towards me. She runs and I can already tell she's probably gonna tackle me.

I hold my arms out and she jumps straight into them with her legs wrapped around my waist.

She buries her face into my neck and I can feel her hot breath hit it making me shiver. I can slightly feel her lips touching my neck which makes me tingle.

"I missed you" she says into my neck making it sound all muffled.

"I missed you too" I reply hypnotised by the smell of her beautiful dark hair.

After a few seconds of the loving embrace, I finally let go as she slowly slides down me. Her hands are attached to my neck which makes me keep eye contact with her.

I stare hard into those captivating emerald eyes.

"Damn those eyes, they're gonna be the death of me" I whisper.

I guess she heard because she giggled.

"I could say the same about you beautiful" she says making me blush.

I was sure about one thing. She is one amazing creature.

------
(After we hang out)

"We should probably get back. I have music and I'm really looking forward to it" I say while detaching myself from my mermaid.

"Really!! The girls and I have music too. Maybe we can hang out there"

When she said that my heart literally dropped.