Chapter 14

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Scott's POV
I examine her body. My eyes widen when I see black blood covering her lips.

My heart quickens at the sight. I grab Y/N in my arms bridal style and run back to the jeep.

Stiles POV
It's been about 5 minutes and still no sign of Scott or Y/N.

(10 mins past I'm lazy. sue me)

I hear loud rustling of leaves and the snapping of twigs. Loud thumps begin to fill the air. I snap out of my day dream to heavy breathing coming from Scott's mouth.

"I-I think...shes...dying" Scott's says out of breath.

"What do you mean!?!" I shout.

"I'll..explian later just open the door" he says while I open it.

Scott gently lays Y/N down in the back seat while I jump Into the drivers side.

He buckles himself up and I ask him where to go.

"We need to take her to Deaton. He'll have an antidote or something" I nod in agreement and start the car.

[...]

"We're gonna have to remove her shirt" Deaton says while grabbing a scalpel.

With no hesitation, Scott tears Y/N shirt in half revealing her bare chest. (Bra on of course, or else it would be awkward for everyone)

"Ooo, she's not gonna be happy with you when she wakes up" I tell Scott trying to lighten the mood.

"Stiles. not helping" he replies.

Deaton pushes Scott aside takes a step towards Y/N.

As Deaton hovers the scalpel over Y/N chest, she begins to shake uncontrollably.

"Wait what's happening!?!" I yell.

"Her body's going into shock, I need you to hold her down" Deaton commands.

Scott and I both grab a leg and an arm each while attempting to hold her down.

"Uh, Scott would you mind using a tiny bit of wolf power?" I ask struggling to hold Y/N down.

"I am!! And I'm not the only one" he snaps back at me.

Y/N finally settles down a bit long enough for Deaton to make the cut.
After making the cut a yellow cloud of mist flows out of Y/N's chest.

Scott and I both sigh in relief, and also left wiping the sweat from our foreheads.

"She'll be out for a couple of hours. I suggest you take her home" Deaton tells us before we collect our sister and making our way home.

[...]

As Scott lays Y/N down on her bed I make my way to his room.

Scott walks in flopping into his bed. He moves himself into a comfy position and waits for me to say something.

I finally find the word and speak them.

"We need to tell her" I tell him.

Scott looks at me with an "I know" look and responds.

"We will, it's just knowing the right time and finding the words, is all I'm worried about"

"I just don't want her to have the same reaction as my mom did when she found out" he adds.

"Don't worry, she was bound to find out someday. Better now then later" I say hoping to cheer him up a bit but immediately failing.

"See that's the thing. If we had told her sooner, she wouldn't have went Into the woods alone, Isaac wouldn't of left her. We could have protected her" he says while almost breaking down.

I've never seen Scott like this before. Things just got a little harder.

-------------------------------
Thank you guys for 4k. Means a lot. Kisses. Just a reminder, the future chapters are gonna be longer than usual so be prepared.