Chapter 24

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Your POV
"I'm sorry" I add.

"I'm gonna go. Tell Camila that the date is now at 8 o'clock and I'm picking her up" I say halfway out the door.

"I'm sorry Lauren" I whisper to her. I hear her trying to hold in her whimpers but she fails when I close the door.

I'm really sorry Lauren. Maybe it could work out, if A would just let it.

Camila's POV
Finally I got her back. After all those times of countlessly sneaking out of my apartment just to watch her while she slept at night. Wait that sounded creepy. I'm not creepy. I was more like, watching her for protection.

"Yo chancho how about one of these?" Dinah asks me holding up several bows.

"Um that white one" I reply and Dinah nods adding it to the cart.

"I'm gonna go look for a trench coat for you to wear, wait here" I nod and stay put.

I wonder if y/n really likes me. I know I messed up but honestly. Austin was a mistake, I mean he only used me for publicity, I think. I genuinely liked him but I knew deep down that the feelings weren't mutual. I will admit this, he did have a strong connection with Becky. I should just face the facts that I'm never gonna find love. But I really want it with someone. I hope it's
y/n because there is no one I trust more than her.

"Okay. I got everything. You ready to go?" Cheechee asks me.

I check the time on my phone and my eyes go wide.

"Oh shoot we gotta go, our date was supposed to be like an hour ago" I panic.

Way to start a relationship mila.

"Way to make a good Impression chancho" Dinah comments. I shush her and rush back to the apartment to get ready.

When I get there I instantly get a text from y/n.

From: My Angel😇👼🏼
You weren't at your apartment when I dropped Lauren off so I guess the date is now at 8 so yeah. I told Lauren to tell you but I presume she won't because she's angry at both of us now so yeah see you then xx

She hasn't done x's since we were close. I'm finally getting my y/n back. Alright mila, this is your only chance. Don't mess it up.

Your POV
It's about 7:45 and I'm still debating whether or not I want to go on this date. I really don't want to see Camila, she broke me. I still have feelings for her, I mean. You can't just fall out of love for someone in a blink of an eye. It takes time, and I don't exactly have that.

Right on Que, I received a text.

Uh-oh looks like someone ate a bad apple
-A

What the hell does that supposed to mean. That's when another text came through.

Confused? Let me give you a little hint, call Camila
-A

With no hesitation, I instantly called Camila.

"Y/N?"

"Camila!?! Are you okay, I got a text from A saying that someone ate a bad apple or something?"

"How'd you- never mind. It's mani s-she must of ate something really really bad because she's coughing up this weird black liquid and I don't know what to do Y/N please help us"

"Wait did you say back liquid. Like blood?"

"Yes. It's going everywhere and it's not stopping please just get here quick"