Chapter 8

Previously on Pretty Little Teen Wolf -
Next thing I knew I could hear this strange beating sound. (//- heart beats)
/// /// ///. It was getting louder and faster and I couldn't take it.

"Y/N??" I hear Normani yell in confusion.

"Are you alright?" Ally asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply.

"Well I'm not!!" I hear Taylor yell while briefly fainting to the ground.

Camila's POV
When Y/N called Lauren her mermaid, I couldn't help but get crazy jealous. She hasn't even come up with a nick name for me yet. Anyways, my heart was beating really fast, at the thought that I might lose her to Laur.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts to Ally talking to Y/N. One thing lead to another and Y/N's friend fainted.

"Oh my god!! Is she okay?" I ask holding in my laughter.

"Yeah she's fine. She's a total fangirl" Y/N replies.

"So what are we doing??" Lauren asks.

"I thought we could watch my brothers lacrosse practice, since I'm waiting for one of his team mates" she replies.

"Where is it?" Lauren asks.

"Over there" Y/N says while pointing to several rows of bleachers.

"Ooo, there they are" Dinah yells while jumping up and down and dragging Normani with her.

"Come on let's go!!" Lauren yells while intertwining hands with Y/N and pulling her to the bleachers.

With that I was furious. Lauren's ruining my date- I mean, time with Y/N.

"Alright, Lauren. Two can play that game" I whisper.

Your POV
As Lauren and I make our way towards the field, I begin to hear these weird voices in my head.

"Alright, Lauren.Two can play that game"

I frown my eyebrows in confusion.

"You okay babe?" Lauren asks me pulling me back to reality.

"Yeah fine" I reply.

Wait!! Did she just call me babe? Oh Danny boy give me strength.

----
Scott's POV
As stiles and I made our way to the field, I see Y/N and a bunch of girls sitting on the bleachers.

"Hey scotty. why is it that Y/N gets more girls then we do, and she is one" stiles asks me.

"Well, she gets more girls, because she is one. Duh" I reply.

"That's not what I mean. Look" stiles says while pointing at the girl holding hands with Y/N.

"Don't they seem a little too close" stiles says.

"Come on, she's probably just friends, it's a bit too late to be playing big brother. You already drove isaac away. Don't do it to her friends too" I reply while making my way to the field.

Just before the whistle blows I feel this chill run through my body. I can sense my eyes glowing. I look towards the bleachers to see Y/N. I feel my eyes turn into a darker red. Before I could respond to everything. I'm knocked over, hard.

"Stiles, what the hell!!" I yell at him.

"Your eyes were glowing. I could see it from where I was standing"

"What's wrong, are you angry?" He asks me with concern.

"No, no I think there's another werewolf"

"Do you know who it is" he asks me.

"Not for sure, but I have an Idea"

"Who do you have in mind?"

"Our sister!!" I shout/whisper.