Important Information

Hi! I'm Oriana and I'll be your author for this story! I've only done c!Dream x Reader fanfics before and this is my first cc!Dream x Reader story so wish me luck!

Y/N= Your Name

N/N= Nickname

U/N= Username (For simplicity, all of your social media accounts share the same username)

C/N= Character Name (The character that you play on the Dream Smp)

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

Y/E/C= Your Eye Color

Y/S/C= Your Skin Color

I used the pronouns she/her but if you use other pronouns, use them instead. I support LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧

This is written about you (The Reader) and Dream (Content Creator).

You are 23 years young
Dream is 22 years young.

Dream is 6'2 and you're 5'4. (Yes I made you short, deal with it. Technically not since that's around the national average for females' height)

(I mean no disrespect if you don't identify as female)

Be grateful, I made you 6 feet tall in my other three fanfics.

Bold= Me (The Author) talking and not included in the story's dialogue.

Italicized= The person's thoughts.

Underlined= POV, time, date, or place

Disclaimer! These different emphases don't apply to tweets, posts, texts, etc throughout the story!

The story will be mostly from Dream's POV and 3rd Person Omniscient. (It means all-knowing which implies that you know all the thoughts and feelings of all the characters). I will throw in Y/N's POV and other character POVs too.

Backstory:

Y/N is just a normal girl that finished high school and works at a clothing department store. No one would ever guess that she's a Minecraft gamer. One day, she decides to post a TikTok on an 8v1 clutch in Bedwars and a tutorial on how to make a redstone trap.

The videos immediately blow up, gaining millions of views overnight. Pretty soon, she'll get the opportunity that others can only dream of.

But fame comes with a price...

This story is set starting on February 26, 2022.

Hello to any readers from my three previous books!

——————————————————————————————

Fun fact: I'm writing this while writing my other book: Controlled Love so, by the time that book is done, this book will have some chapters ready to be published.

Enjoy! 😊