4. Falling

Dream POV

Holy fuck.
Her voice.

The room heats up as I hear her voice. I stay frozen, listening to her talk until the buzz of my phone next to me snaps me back into reality.

George
Pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top edit my video
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I quickly type back a reply.

Dream: No, edit it yourself idiot

Putting my phone down, my foot brushes against something sharp. Glass shards litter the floor below my desk and chair.

Quickly, I grab paper towels and a broom to clean up the mess. My headphones are still on as I listen to her talk to chat.

I had no idea she was a girl. I thought it was going to be either an 8-year-old boy or a 50-year-old man. There aren't many girl gamers in the community. I'm impressed.

I finish cleaning up the glass and get back to my desk.

"I think I'll be doing a Bedwars lobby where some of you can join." There's the sound of clicking and a link is posted in the chat. "That's my Minecraft profile. I'll join Hypixel and create a party. I'll invite random people to the party and play a game the switch them, sound good?"

Should I join?
No, not yet.

I roll over to my mini fridge and grab a bottle of ice and some water. As I pour the ice into the glass, the cubes clink against the sides. I tip the remaining ice into my mouth and crunch on it as I continue to watch.

About halfway through the stream, she enables donations, asking her viewers to ask questions.

Maybe I can learn more about her.

Thunderbolt91 donated $5: What's your real name?

"Thunderbolt91, thank you for the $5. My real name's Y/N, I'm not sharing my last name." She hits two players into the void and breaks their bed with ease.

Y/N, that's a beautiful name.

Emma5393 donated $5: What are your hobbies?

"Emma5393, thank you for the $5. I play Minecraft of course. I love reading, drawing, singing, and sleeping," she says with a giggle.

I decide to donate 10 dollars to ask a question. My fingers hover over the keys as I think of what to ask.

DreamNotFound69 donated $10: Have you heard of Dream?

LMAO, I had to. Come on, just look at Dream's search history.

 Come on, just look at Dream's search history

Okay. I know the name sucks but it's the least suspicious. No one would think I would use that name.

I lean forward and bite my fingernail out of habit.