1. Popular

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"9 million views and almost 5 million followers already?" Y/N mumbles to herself. "I didn't think that a clutch would gain this much attention."

She lazily scrolls through her DMS. Over 500 already.

Omg hi!

You're amazing!

Can we play sometime? My user is xxxxxxx.

How are you so good?

You're nearly as good as Dream and Technoblade.

Dream and Technoblade, the names sounded familiar. Y/N pulls up their names on YouTube.

"29 million subscribers? 10 million subscribers?"

How could they think that I could be almost as good as them?

Y/N sighs and opens up Minecraft, loading a new survival world and starting up the game.

I wish I could be famous like that one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dreammmm," George whispers down his microphone. He, Dream, and Sapnap are playing Minecraft, just messing around in a survival world.

"Georgeeeee," Dream whispers back into his Blue Yeti.

"Sapnapppp," they both whisper into their mics at the same time.

"Shut up!" Sapnap yells, his mic peaking. "You're both so creepy."

"That's the point idiot," George rolls his eyes, taking a long gulp of water with an exaggerated swallow.

Dream huffs in annoyance at the noise. George did this all the time, chewing, swallowing, or even just breathing. He types /kill GeorgeNotFound into the Minecraft chat.

"What that fuck?!" George yells as the death screen flashes.

GeorgeNotFound fell out into of the world.

"Dream!" he yells. He clicks respawn as his character is teleported back.

Sapnap snickers.

"What?" Dream asks innocently before George types the same command, killing Dream.

"Hey!"

Sapnap starts spamming TNT to add to the chaos.

"The server's gonna crash!" Dream warns. They ignore him and continue blowing up TNT until they all got the lost connection screen.

"Fuck," Sapnap swears under his breath. There's the sound of frantic mouse clicking and keys on his end.

"I told you guys!" Dream grumbles, trying to log back in.

"Shut up," Sapnap says. "It was fucking funny."

"Language," Someone says. There's the soft ping of someone joining their call.

"Oh look, it's Mr. Muffin," George smirks. "When'd you join Bad?"

"Around half a minute ago," he says with a frown. "I'm streaming by the way, I just wanted to pop in and see how you were doing."

"Well, these two idiots crashed our server," Dream mumbles as he spam clicks, trying to log back on with no success.

"Hey! You started killing me first!" George argues.

"Shut up George," Sapnap says.

"You shut up," he retorts.

"Guys, can you say hi to my stream?" Bad asks trying to change the subject.