27. Swimming

Dream POV

"Dream are you coming or not?" Sapnap's voice calls from the hallway. I hear the pattering of his feet on the carpet and the sound of him trying to open my door which of course, is locked. "Hey open the door!"

"I'm not changed yet!" I yell back, one foot in the pant hole of my swim trunks and the other still on the floor. "Give me a few minutes."

"Well hurry your ass up!" Sapnap yells, his footsteps fading away.

I groan and yank the swim trunks up to my waist. I'd chosen a pair of dark green shorts with a white stripe along each of the sides.

I start to fiddle nervously as I glance at myself in the mirror.

I'm not bulky like other men but I'd say I'm fit enough, faint muscle lines trail down my stomach.

Will Y/N be uncomfortable around us like this?

Was this a bad idea?

I grab the bottle of sunscreen and begin applying it to my skin. The whiteness of the cream almost matches the whiteness of my skin.

God, I'm so pale.

I'll be red as a lobster by the end of today.

I hear a knock on the door and pause, mid-applying the sunblock to my back.

"Sapnap I said I'd be ready in a few minutes," I call over my shoulder, not bothering to look up.

"Uh, it's not Sapnap," I hear Y/N's voice call faintly through the door.

Oops.

I rub the remainder of the sunscreen off onto my body and rush to unlock the door.

"I'm sorry, I thought—"

Holy fuck.

My mouth stops moving mid-sentence as it drops open in shock. Y/N seems to sense the thoughts creeping into my mind as she fiddles with her sunscreen bottle.

She wears a two-piece, black bikini with barely any coverage I thought she was in her underwear for a second.

"Uh, could you help me apply sunscreen to my back?" she asks, holding up the bottle.

This snaps me out of my trance and I reach over to take the bottle from her.

"Yeah of course," the words leave my throat very strangely. "Come in."

I sweep my arm toward my room and swing the door open fully so she can step inside.

Y/N places the bottle on my desk and turns her back to me, pushing her hair out of the way.

A smirk finds instead onto my face as I wrap one arm around her bare torso before lifting her onto my bed.

"Dream?" she questions as I sit next to her, uncapping the sunscreen.

"What?" I smile as I notice her cheeks are a little flushed. "It's a more comfortable position for you."

I apply a generous amount of sunscreen to my hands and begin rubbing on her bare back.

Her skin is warm and smooth below my hands and I lift her bikini strap to apply the cream under it as well.

I trail the sunblock from her neck, to her shoulder, to her back, stopping just before her butt.

"Do you want me to do your ass too?" the words come out of my mouth before I can stop them and I mentally slap myself for saying that.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

We're not that close.

Sure we kissed and said that we love each other but not like this.

"Yeah sure," Y/N slides herself closer to me and wiggles her but in my direction.

My cheeks flush as I feel my heart start to beat faster.

"Okay," I manage to get out. I squeeze a glob of sunscreen in one hand, rubbing it together with the other one.

I quickly rub it all over the area, trying to get it done as quickly as possible.

Stop thinking about it.

I finish in less than thirty seconds and hand Y/N back the bottle.

"Ok we're done," I say quickly. Y/N smiles as she stands up, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my nose.

I close my eyes and kiss back for a second before she pulls away. When I look up, she's smirking.

"You know I thought you would have taken your time with that to," she pauses as she walks through the door. "Enjoy the view."

The door clicks shut behind her and I touch one finger to my lips where she kissed me.

What was that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CANNONBALL!" Sapnap bellows. He gets a running start before jumping straight into the center of the pool.

Y/N gasps as the water splashes the both of us who are standing on the edge. The tiles are hot beneath our feet as Y/N steps closer to the edge to gingerly dip one foot in.

"Right from the frying pan into the freezer," she remarks with a slight shiver.

"Come on, you'll get used to it!" Sapnap laughs. He shakes his head vigorously, spraying water droplets everywhere.

I smile before backing up slightly and running full force at Y/N. I pick her up and hold her over my head, just over the pool.

"Dream!" she grabs at my hands but I hold tightly. "Don't you dare! Put me down right now!"

Sapnap smirks as he swims further away from the potential splash zone. His hazel eyes meet mine and he grins.

"I dare you."

"Oh, I'll put you down," I say before dropping her into the water and jumping in myself. "Right into the pool."

I break through the surface of the water and groan as my bottom lands on the concrete floor of the pool.

I open my eyes, letting out a stream of bubbles to see Y/N floating underwater in front of me.

A stream of bubbles flows from her mouth as she swims closer to me. I wrap my arms around her and she puts hers around my neck.

The two of us float upwards as her face leans closer to mine.

We break through the surface of the water as Y/an leans in, kissing me. I grab the back of her head and back, feeling her hands tangle through my hair.

After a few seconds of floating there, we break the kiss and I see Sapnap covering his eyes.

Maybe we should stop making him the third wheel.

——————————————————————————————

1,089 words

I was watching Dream's MCC vods and it made me sad because Dream isn't playing in MCC anymore :(

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!