8. Gaming

IM ABOUT TO PASS OUT

SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

WHAT THE FUCKIdrc if you guys hate or love him

WHAT THE FUCK
Idrc if you guys hate or love him. It takes a lot of courage to face reveal to 30 million people, knowing that many of them could just hate to hate.

Just don't look at Twitter.

Dream POV

"Why won't you just edit my video!" George yells. There's the loud sound of banging on his desk.

I roll my eyes. George just doesn't want to edit his own video. He has the most free time out of any of us.

"No, I'm busy. I have the Manhunt to edit remember?" I open the file to check how much is edited. Only around 40% is actually done. But knowing me, I'll probably go back and change all the songs anyway.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh," George sighs dramatically. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

"No, I simply say. I save the current file and lean back in my chair with a sigh. "Go see if Sapnap will help you. But you're the one that has to do it."

"Fine, he's probably better at it than you," George huffs. There's the sound of him clicking before he leaves.

I chuckle quietly.

"That idiot," I grin. "He's got to stop being lazy and edit his own videos."

"Meow," I spin around at the noise and smile as Patches struts into the room, her tail held high. "Meow."

"Patches," I click my tongue, patting my lap. "Come here."

Patches obediently jumps onto my lap and starts aggressively rubbing against my side. I stroke her chin gently with one hand while mindlessly staring out the window.

The palm trees sway slightly in the breeze. The Florida sun beats down on the pavement and I reach for the remote, turning the thermostat down to 72 degrees Fahrenheit.

Patches mewls and immediately starts kneading my lap, purring loudly.

"Patches," I scold softly. "You're going to make holes in my sweatpants."

Patches ignores me and continues to press down and lift up, her claws digging in farther and farther, her purrs only growing louder.

"Ouch!" I yelp. My hand instinctively reaches out to brush Patches away but she doesn't even flinch, instead settling down on my lap, her tail over her nose. "Patches." I scratch the top of her head and received a nuzzle in return.

The desk vibrates as my phone lights up with a notification. I grab it and scrolls through over 50 missed notifications but one catches my eye in particular.

U/N is live!        2 seconds ago

I immediately sit up straighter and spam my keyboard, furiously clicking the mouse.