53. Hotel

3rd Person Omniscient POV

💚 Dream 💚

Hah, I landed first!
*One image attached*

You only beat me by half an hour 😒
If I landed first that would be embarrassing for you

Shut up
At least I'll make it to the hotel first

Jokes on you I get to pick up my badge
And I have the partner party tonight

Thought you wanted to spend time with me 🥺

Suck it buttercup
At least I found you a room in the hotel which is supposed to be booked for Twitch Partners

Y/N scoffs at his sassiness and pockets her phone, watching as Ethan stares intently at the two openings covered with black flaps, waiting for their luggage.

"The intrusive thoughts are gonna win," he mutters as the baggage carousel begins to move. "One day. One day I'll live out my childhood dreams of riding this."

Y/N says nothing and leaves him to his thoughts while moving to the other side of the carousel as the first few bags begin coming out.

The first few are clearly not theirs, one is bright red while the other two are silver.

A small suitcase with Minnie Mouse on it moves past her as a little girl around 5 years old, reaches out to grab the suitcase which matches her backpack.

Y/N smiles as the little girl wheels the suitcase in the direction of her parents, her two pigtails decorated with colorful ribbons streaming behind her.

"Mommy! Daddy! I found it!" she shrieks with laughter while weaving in and out of the people.

Across from her on the other side, Ethan lets out an unnecessarily loud laugh as the girl trips over her own feet and lands face-first on the floor.

She begins to cry loudly which pulls a few chuckles from the watching people while her parents rush over.

Y/N gives him a stern look as he covers his mouth and continues laughing.

After what feels like an hour, a large black suitcase emerges from the black flaps. Y/N leans down to read the luggage tag and pulls it off the rotating platform once confirming it's hers.

Ethan scowls and continues to search for his while Y/N goes off to find a baggage cart. She finds one that had been left by the entrance and pulls her suitcase onto it.

She comes back only seconds later to find him struggling to pull his own black suitcase off the conveyor belt.

"Come on," she teases, crossing her arms while he desperately yanks on the handle. "Use those inexistent muscles of yours."

This only makes him scowl deeper as the woman next to him grabs her leopard print suitcase off the carousel with one hand and wheels it away.

Ethan goes red in the face as he tugs at the suitcase even harder. His nails, freshly painted with pride colors scratch at the leather handle. With one final tug, the suitcase hits the ground next to him.