30. Double Date

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Bye Y/N! Bye, Dream!" Sapnap sticks his head and hand out the driver's side window, waving as he backs out of the driveway.

"Bye Sapnap!" Dream smiles as the black Tesla pulls out of the gates and into the street.

Once the car has vanished, Dream grabs Y/N's hand and pulls her inside the house. He slams the door behind them and presses her back against it.

"Now that we're alone," he smirks as he presses a few kisses done her neck. "What shall we do today?"

"Actually," Y/N gently pushes his face away and stands up straighter.

"I'm going into the city to meet with Ethan and Jeffery tonight."

"Wait what?" Dream's smile falters. "I thought we were going to spend time together?"

Now it's Y/N's turn to frown.

"I know, but I promised them we'd meet up."

"Then take me with you," Dream urges. He grabs onto her wrist lightly and pulls her closer. "We can make it a double date," he cracks a smile.

Y/N manages a small smile too.

"But what about being faceless? Isn't someone going to recognize you?"

Dream presses his lips together in thought.

Maybe I should just let her go.

It's only one day after all.

"I'll think of something," he says. And without another word, he speed walks off to his room leaving Y/N standing there with a bewildered look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N looks up from her phone to see Dream bounding down the stairs with a slight skip in his step. His eyes are bright and shining as he runs over, giving her a big hug from the back of the couch.

"Y/N!" he cheers, placing a kiss on her head. "I have good news!"

"Yeah?" she leans her back to let him kiss her forehead. "What is it?"

"I got us a reservation for four at The Venetian Chop House!" he says with a big smile.

"Wait what?!" Y/N lifts her head suddenly, accidentally banging it into Dream's jaw. "That's so expensive!"

"And I'm the one paying," he laughs. "You have a dress to wear right?"

"Yes but—"

"Good," Dream places his hands on her shoulders and gives her a reassuring smile. "Then tell Ethan and Jeffery to meet us there at 6:30 tonight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Venetian Chop House?!" Ethan yells over the phone, behind him, Jeffery sucks in a sharp breath. "Is he out of his mind?!"

"He insisted," Y/N pauses as she rubs the towel through her hair. "And he wouldn't give in. Apparently, it's already booked for 6:30."

"Oh my god," Ethan presses his hand against his forehead as Jeffery takes his hand, running his thumb across the back of it. "Is he going to at least let us split the bill?"

"Nope," Y/N says as he fishes out her black heels from her suitcase. "He's a Minecraft YouTuber with 30 million subscribers."

She grabs the black dress from its hanger and inspects it for wrinkles.

"Besides, this is supposed to be our first date."

"I guess this would be a good use for the suit," Ethan grumbles. He glances at his black and white suit which is hanging on the back of the bedroom door.