15. Friends

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Hey Y/N," Dream says. It'd been a week since I had posted the video and it'd blown up, just like Dream said it would. Thousands of subscribers were pouring in each day. "My friends and I are doing a stream later tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to join us."

"Your friends as in?" Y/N chews her lip thoughtfully.

"Sapnap, George, Karl, Quackity, Bad, and Awesamdude."

"Dream, they're your friends. They don't even know me. What if we don't get along?"

"That's bullshit, they'll love you. They're super friendly and I want you to get to know them, please?"

Y/N sighs.

"Fine, what games are we playing?"

"I dunno actually," Dream shrugs. "Whatever we play, we always have fun."

A few seconds of silence pass as Y/N considers the offer.

"What time is the stream?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm nervous," Y/N says. Dream chuckles as he through the discord servers, finding the one with his friends.

"Don't be, I'll tell them to be nice."

He enters the discord call first.

"DREAM!" George yells.

"DREEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMM!"

"GEORGE!" he screams to match his energy.

"YES!"

"Stop it, both of you," Sapnap groans.

"Anyways, Y/N is ready to join the call. Please be nice," Dream sighs.

Quackity laughs.

"You know us."

"I'll be nice," Karl giggles. "The question is, will these idiots also be nice?"

"We'll be playing Scribble.io by the way," Bad says. "I'll be going live in a few minutes."

Dream quickly messages Y/N on discord.

Dream 2:57
Okay we're ready when you are

Y/N watches the message go through as she takes a deep breath.

Relax. Everything's fine.

She enters the call.

"Hi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"George what is that?!" Dream yells. He bangs his fist on the desk out of laughter. They all laugh at George's drawing of, something inappropriate. "That's not Sapnap in his Tesla!"

"Yeah it is, he's inside something," George chokes back a laugh. The call bursts into laughter and Y/N smiles.

"Okay, let's move on," Bad says quickly. Y/N is next, trying to guess what George drew.

"Okay so," Y/N begins as Bad hovers over the reveal button.

"Y/N..." Dream warns.

"I knew what it was instantly and I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't have a choice..." she giggles.

Bad clicks the reveal button and immediately screams.

Dream getting railed by Sapnap.

"LANGUAGE!" Bad yells as the call explodes into laughter once more.