Chapter 14

"Jeez dad it's been a half day," I growled as soon as Father stepped back through his reddish portal and back into his office. I had been wandering around in my body for a while waiting to hear the bad news, and it was quite the time actually.

First I encountered the gorgon sisters again, of which I quickly ripped apart in my irritation from the conversation of before. Then a small group of three Drakon decided to try and ambush me. I really don't understand how they think they could sneak up on anyone lumbering around like a giant.

"Time passes by faster here than it does in our meeting room. A sort of safety feature in case any stray power happens to escape and head towards a planet or something," Tartarus said before sighing and plopping down into his chair. The back right leg gave way under the subtle cut I made earlier and he yelped falling to the floor. Where he stayed and made no motion of getting up.

"Okay what's up?" I asked leaning over the top of his desk, my chains slithering forwards and dangling over the other side for him. "Usually your all 'Percy! Stop doing this immature crap. You are to go and do a hundred matches in the arena right now!'"

"It doesn't stop you," he groaned and I grinned.

"Never," he groaned again and grabbed the chains to get into a sitting position. I guessed that he'll fix his chair later when there isn't a risk of becoming a test dummy.

"Father and Mother are fighting again and father decided that he wants to destroy Earth, and that could collapse the universe so now everyone's on edge and another can't seem to get through to him" Tartarus said and I shook my head amused.

"Man, it's so strange hearing you call Chaos and Order 'Mother and 'Father', it makes me feel so strange having such powerful people as grandparents." I looked over to see the hint of a smirk on Tartarus' face and he stood up.

"Yeah? What's strange is that my son is more powerful than even me and yet likes to pull such dirty pranks on his old man," Tartarus grinned and flicked the ends of my chains. My eyes widened in shock as my body was flung to the side and into the wall. Two quick throwing knives skimmed fathers arms though in return.

"That was dirty you old man," I growled ripping myself from the wall and glaring at him.

"Well maybe you shouldn't offer your enemy any reprieve after such a petty display of power," he grinned and I roared and launched myself at him.

—————————————

An hour later we both had several bruises and some bite marks, mainly him, but it was all mostly healed in the next five minutes or so. My bite really seems to take a toll on another Primordial's body.

At first I thought that it was just a coincidence that me being a powerful person and my father being the weaker one. But he told me that there is no other creature in near galaxy that can hurt him as bad as I can. He also said that my bites scar, and no primordial scars, so I usually keep them light now: nips, grazes, and the occasional nibble.

"I still don't understand how it effects you so much, like it can't just be me being more powerful than you, and my claws don't cause this," I said, "you also never actually explained how either." Father looked at the receding wound, leaving no scar thankfully, and then back up thoughtfully.

"It's because I don't actually know," he said and I cocked my head, confused, "at first I thought that it had to do with your red Silver affinity, or that you only effect me due to me having passed on my domain but I think that you could be just as deadly to all Primordial's with that bite of yours. I honestly have no idea why."

"Huh," I learnt back and looked at the red ceiling, "so what now?" I was talking about Chaos and the war to come and Father seemed to understand, as always, but he just sighed and sat back down in his recreated chair.