Chapter 3

Jason's POV

I felt a small shock being sent through my chest and looked at the others: Reyna, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Nico all nodded having felt it too. We all flashed to the bridge to Olympus to talk about what we think his one was about, and whatever other random things that came up.

"It is SOOO much easier to flash up here than threaten the elevator man every time we ask for the key he says doesn't exist," Leo said and we all hummed in agreement, "So what do you think this meeting is about this time, Percy?" We all stiffened when he said the name of the person we betrayed and let die.

"Leo! You know to never say his name unless we're in a meeting" Hazel scolded and I nodded in agreement looking at him harshly along with the others. I still remembered the whip in my hand and the good feeling that I felt as I let it tear into my ex-friends back. Sometime later we all realized what we had done and there was a memorial in remembrance of the World's Greatest Hero.

"What!? It's true and we need to face it," Leo stepped in-front of us all spreading his arms openly to stop us, "look we all know what we did, actually I wasn't here at the time having been killed by Octavian and all, but we shouldn't have any fear in saying Percy's name. We was and always will be a hero we all look up to, and even though he was betrayed by all of us it still doesn't mean we should fear his name." He said and we all were quiet. I stepped forward with Leo.

"Yes, he's right guys we need to honor Percy and try to honor his memory. This is not what Annabeth would have wanted us to do and yes if she was alive she would've told us the flaws of our ways and she would've stuck up for Percy like we should've," I said and everyone else looked down with tears in more than a few eyes. We continued in silence after this little agreement between us and when we reached the throne room we all saw something that surprised us.

There was a Earthen figure of a girl in the middle of the throne room. Frozen in the position of yelling something. I looked at the gods but they were just staring at it in shock. Then the Earthen figure seemed to crack and the entire thing just broke apart. And there was the thought to be dead daughter of Athena falling to the floor unconscious.

Athena quickly turned into a great horned owl and flashed down before turning human again and catching her. She crushed Annabeth into a hug causing her eyes to flutter open before seeing Athena and hugging her tightly. They hugged for a few long minutes and the first of us to rush in and crush her in a hug was Thalia. The rest of us followed not a moment later saying that we missed her and thought that she was dead. When we all pulled away she looked around, searching. Her eyes went towards Poseidon and we knew who she was searching for...Percy.

"Where's Percy?" she asked looking at him and then us as we all stepped back looking down at the floor sadly.

Annabeth's POV

I watched as they all looked down and I saw a few tears fall. I whirled around on Poseidon and pointed at him with a knife menacingly. He looked horrible: his hair was in strands, his skin pale as a ghost, and his eyes looked like a dull swamp in color.

"Where. Is. My boyfriend?" I threatened and he opened his mouth before closing it again and looking down in defeat. I looked at my mother not bothering to say it again I just glared at her with my best. The wolf glare I had learned from him, and though it wasn't as menacing as Percy's. It was still unnerving and got people talking.

"He's gone," Athena said and I was caught off guard before turning and hoping for the best.

Okay, he's probably just run off somewhere in grief thinking that he had lost me, I thought and then smiled wryly, he never could live with himself if he lost me, I hope he didn't try something. I saw my mother tap her fingers nervously and even Hestia looked guilty of something as she tended to the hearth.