Chapter 34

It's been a little while but I need to finish this story...for personal reasons and I feel like all of your hungry eyes are burning holes into my computer. 

P.S. I liked it when the publish button was Orange. It's now slightly harder to see no thanks to a certain color perception problem. -_-

---------------------------------------------

You know what the world needs? 

Me

I've been through it all. I've seen it all. 

I'e been everything. 

And it isn't fun. The hardest thing about being everything is I've lost who I was.

I'm sure that somewhere deep...somewhere...I loved my wife far more than I do now, and for a different reason than I believe I do now...Which reason was that again?

I don't remember. 

Oh, how nice. Another planet has 'decided' to join my cause after a while of resistance.

How long did it take to win that one over? 
I can't seem to understand anything anymore. 

Hm. Maybe it's about time I save this reality. Surely I'll remember everything once I take over the spacial fault...right? 

---------------------------------------

"I thought you said you were improving the ship." Annabeth said looking around. The Sentient AI they'd allowed to take control of the ship had turned them in the direction of the nearest port and repair station while using the debris the found along the way to break down and improve the ship with it. "Not completely changing the design..." 

Annabeth and Rocket looked at the hangar in awe, in only a few days the AI had rewired the entire ship and made sure to use as little space as efficiently as possible. It seemed to use an original organic metal compound that even Rocket wasn't able to determine exactly what it might be. In turns the wires were all a metallic chrome in a certain order of which was easy to remember and arrange, but the rest of the ship was taking on a sort of Gold and Black schematic. 

Improving the ship required me to eliminate any irrelevant space and material as well as use the necessary amounts to vastly improve the performance and combat abilities of this craft. I have chosen a specific palate to not only blend in with our surroundings, but the gold lining also acts as an electromagnetic shield from debris and scanning capabilities of all kinds. Stella said, continuing, Not only does this craft perform better than any imperial fleet, it also looks...dope. 

"Did you just--Whatever what can we do now and whats changed?" Annabeth said, adding "Are you finished with everything yet?" 

I am not finished with everything, but I prioritized the wiring and thrust systems to improve travel and detection capabilities, and to go with that the pilot controls have vastly improved and changed. Only one person needs to fly the ship and the other can focus on the vastly improved defense arsenal in case of emergencies...or they can help as a co-pilot. 

"You added weapons too?!" Annabeth went over to the controls to see that they didn't change much but there were quite a few more buttons and screens than there had been before. "When?" 

After evaluating our motion and maneuverability I assessed the defense capabilities of this craft as very poor. Actually there was one set of old flares and that was all, so practically non-existent. So I added a high penetration railgun to the wings and several high-rate of fire energy blasters to the bow and stern. There is now an air-lock system in place as well as clamps and cables for holding things down in case of an emergency in the cargo-hold. Oh right. I also put several bombs on the lower hull to act as mines and an anti-detection system for the veins and engines. There are several other things but I assume that you want to go home soon?