Chapter 20

FINALLY I'M AT CHAPTER 20!!
(Technically last chapter was chapter 20, but that was chapter 19 as Part 20 of the book in whole, so I don't count it)...
Anyways I am going to take writing more seriously and I took a few hours to set up Patreon for those that want to join, but I am not putting the link or tag in yet because I want to get a build-up of chapters available on there. 

Again I thank you all for supporting (viewing) and reading this book, and with luck I'll actually have it finished by the end of this year...a chapter every few days can make that right?

Two weeks went by rather nicely for Annabeth and Percy. They were able to visit many of the places on the list and have fun with minimal interruptions from monsters or people that wanted to either capture or question them. It was halfway through the month now and Annabeth was definitely feeling the invisible pressure of her choice to become a werewolf like Percy, through Percy. She felt excited, scared, nervous, and was very curious to how everything was going to be during and even after the change had occurred. 

Percy on the other hand was slightly irritated because he had to stare down, even kill quite a few monsters that they came across, who would've thought that they would be running this rampant with the fear of both him and the Hunt having been ingrained into them for centuries?Though he could feel that Annabeth had already accepted her decision and that lessened the mood he was in by quite a bit.  And she seemed to be having a good enough time, if she'd noticed the monsters or not that didn't matter, all that mattered was her having a good time during the month of events and things to see that she'd planned out each week. 

Percy snuck a glance down at the list in Annabeth's hands for what they would be doing for the next few hours today and saw something that made him cringe slightly. She'd planned a visit to one of those giant aquariums. I guess she was trying to think of me as well for during this trip, but I think all it would bring is memories of Poseidon being my late father. Well whatever, as long as she was able to enjoy it he would also try to enjoy it. 

"There's one more place I want to go to today and I think that you'll like it." She beamed and Percy looked at her with the side of his eye, she didn't actually say what place the aquarium was on the list. 

"Well where to next?" Percy said, stopping and turning towards her as she looked down at the list for a moment longer than he would've thought. 

"Hmm. How about we go to Yellowstone National Park for the day, and then we can find somewhere to stay for the night and tomorrow I have listed as a rest day so there's nothing planned there." Annabeth said after a moment and Percy raised an eyebrow, she wasn't going to have them go to an aquarium anymore? What changed her mind last minute?

"Oh?" Percy asked, "You didn't have another place planned for us to go to today?" Percy asked and Annabeth shook her head quickly.

"Nope! I'm just following what I think we'll both enjoy the most that's all" Annabeth smirked and he growled something under his breath about sly women and doing something with spiders tomorrow. "What was that?" Annabeth hummed and he dismissed her and opened a portal hiding it behind a pillar for the mortals to not get any suspicions for a little while if they watched any of the cameras. None of which were looking in this direction fully all of the time. 

"Come on, we still have five hours to look around a gigantic volcano," Percy huffed waiting for her to go on ahead. She dragged a finger across his waist as she walked past and any annoyance he had disappeared, replaced with something else, something hungry behind those loyal eyes of his. She disappeared through the portal and Percy moved to follow. 

"Hold it freak!" a male voice sounded and Percy stopped and glared behind him at the interruption. It was a young security guard, he seems to have misplaced his brain if he thought pointing a gun at a being with chained arms and legs, wolf-like eyes, clearly seen claws, and a being clearly taller and stronger than him was a good idea.