Chapter 7

Percy's POV

I stepped into the room and kneeled before him, for which he growled at me for.

"Percy you know not to kneel in-front of me, I don't like it, and you are my son." He said and I grinned looking at him.

"That's exactly why I do it," I said and he sighed, "Do you have any news I might need to hear or am I here because of how my first mission on the surface went?" He thought about it and conjured up a paper before making it float down to me, and I smiled.

"Really that's all?" I asked and he nodded, "I am going to kill these too quickly, there are truly no other assignments you have for me?" His face was blank and another paper appeared underneath. I slid it from under the small pile and put it on-top.

"Really, you have a legitimate demigod child?" I asked looking father in surprise. The black-haired, reddish eyed boy holding a poker stick in a rather un-gamely way towards someone off picture, I looked into the background and I saw that there was a cyclopes sitting near, but it didn't have any weapons and seemingly reacted as if the scene was normal. I read the info and subconsciously started pacing:

Daniel Groode (15) and Amelia Grand (14).
Stepsiblings by different women both of which are good friends in Mortal world.
Cyclopes Guardian (since birth) - Gladius (104)

Then it listed their high-school and other things that weren't as important and my head snapped back down to the two names not one.

I looked at the picture again and saw the silhouette of a girl with the same jet black hair same as the other boy but she was facing away from the direction of the picture, so I couldn't see her face. Then I looked at the area and I scoffed, of coarse they had to be in Vegas. They couldn't just be in Florida or California, no they had to be in Vegas and more than likely in The Lotus Hotel like Nico was.

I looked at Tartarus and smiled, "Now this is a good mission. I'll be back within a couple weeks or so." I flashed out leaving Tartarus just before he could tell me something else. I was really excited about this one and I decided to go after the bunch of Empusa first. I shifted into my wolf form and went to the spot they had gathered before heading off in one direction not even bothering to be careful of their tracks.

Just being the reckless, stupid creatures they were. I found them just as they entered an abandoned warehouse and when I stepped inside and saw them with their weapons out and pointed at me. When they saw that it was me they hesitated and it was a big mistake as I ripped out their throats and clawed them to dust not too soon after.

"Enjoy your stay in the arena useless scum," I scowled before shifting again and speeding off towards my next set of prey. I arrived at the Lotus hotel just as the moon began to peak out from behind a few clouds and shifted human again. I was going to go around acting like a pet or a stray animal but I figured that the roads would be slightly faster and took to the streets acting like a car. The glamour did its job and no one but the occasional teen and a few children noticed me.

I got to the front doors and the agent standing at the front didn't notice as I walked past him and slipped through the open the door. Once I was in the building all of the agents and waitresses subconsciously avoided me due to my aura looking or walking around me as I searched the place for the rest of the night.

Once I saw that they weren't there I walked out to the street, pulling out the sheets of my previous missions. I seperated the completed ones and burned them out in the open knowing that no one would be able to see what actually happened and would just assume that it was cigarette ash. I looked over the pictures again and decided to do something that I had been practicing for a while. I walked into a nearby hotel instead of running blindly down the street again and went into their main bathroom.