Chapter 47

Just as Order's back starts impacting the wall, sending cracks up along its entire surface in a web-like pattern Percy punches the other Primordial up. Causing Order to tumble through more than fifty floors before coming to a zenith a hundred feet above the building; however, just as Order's mind if realizing what's happening Percy appears before him and pierces both of his arms with spike-tipped chains and throws him back down the same building. 

Percy watches as Order re-impacts the building he's been destroying and then the ground with a loud boom, shaking the broken structure and sending the rest of it down upon the immortal in the form of rubble. He glances to the side to see the three Galaxy Warriors Alpha, Glamour and Silver looking at him in shock. Two of them - Alpha and Glamour - look exhausted and Silver looks like they're just starting to feel the strain of fighting for so long. 

"So are you going to just stand there or tell me what's up?" Percy growls lightly, trying not to sound too irritated with them as they've been keeping the primordial from going after him and those near him...and keeping him semi-contained to an area of the city. 

Alpha was the first to step, rather float forwards and nod thankfully towards him, "It seems that Order's been corrupted by another entity that we don't know of, or he's being controlled but either way his behavior has been off even during fighting and he seems...distracted." The other two nod in agreement and Alpha speaks again, adding, "Also he was talking about conquering other dimensions as well and we don't know if Chaos or Order knew about there being other realities until recently since we told her about what the Avenger's have uncovered so far about a potential multiverse."  

"Huh." Percy looks down at the shifting rubble and then back at Alpha, "What's he calling himself then..." 

"I. AM. LOST." The very man screams from the white explosion below, rubble disintegrating into square flakes of light as he stares at Percy, a look of madness in each eye. 

"Who?" Percy asks, tilting his head and looking down on Order's possessed form, literally. 

"You may not remember me but you will fear me" Lost points a sword of light at Percy, who smirks, Destruction and Death appearing in each hand. 

"I don't think so chalk-face." He grins and disappears from his spot, and faster than even the Galaxy Warriors can even think of reacting he reappears before Order...Lost with both swords in different striking positions. 

Destruction comes from above, striking against the beings swords of light and Death strikes later at the being's chest. However, Lost just barely manages to deflect Destruction to step back from Death, only letting the blade in ten centimeters before being ripped to the side and cutting deeply across the rest of Lost's chest. The being strikes at Percy in a rage but Percy deflects the blade of light with Death and cuts off the offending hand with Destruction. 

"Come one Lost you're in the body of who-knows-how-old-they-are Order and you're losing against a newly crowned Primordial that is just realizing their own powers." Percy leans against Destruction as it floats next to him and Lost, inhabiting Order's body, growls in frustration and strikes out with a beam of white light. 

"You have to do better than that." A voice comes from behind Lost and when he tries to spin around and attack with another beam of light four of the fingers in the remaining hand are cut cleanly off and a slap to the face sends the being to the ground. 

Percy looks at Alpha and gets a grimace of embarrassment in return, "This is who the three of you were struggling against earlier? It's like I'm fighting against a child in the body of an adult..." 

"You dare mock me?!" The being at Percy's feet screams and lifts the slowly regenerating hand towards Percy once more, only for it to be cut off again and a heavy paw as big as their chest trapping it down and crushing Lost further into the concrete as Percy looks at the trio before him pointedly.