Chapter 21

Chaos didn't know what to think of the past few weeks, she thought that maybe after the past few galaxies Order failed assimilating would be the final point and he'd come to reason, and on the other hand she knew that this would be going on for quite a long time. At least until someone was able to finally beat it into the old man that trying to assimilate a universe wasn't going to go down well, or easily.

The mortals were actually doing quite a job, some of the monsters had found their way through worm holes and other small anomalies that happen during intergalactic war and were dealt with quickly after being found on Earth. It was so strange how one planet was the heart of all reality, and yet the only thing it's inhabitants were able to do it fight, eat, fight some more, reproduce, and sometimes there was that rare chance of technological revolution.

They were too far behind...

The Klaxites, a sort of hive mind society, had already found out how to use a star's solar presence and were starting to develop the technology of teleportation using rays of light. Messy as it was during the first stages they were coming along quite quickly and may even take over that part of the universe.

The immortals of Titan, basically giant metal women that made their own children, were already discovering how to create beam weapons using gems and mirrors, a little faster than they thought they'd have been able to...maybe something else influenced their actions. Chaos decided to look into that later.

That woman 'flying' through space using her own cosmic energy was currently fighting a fleet of Klaxites and keeping them from invading a rather pitiful planet of Indigenous Floureans, despite their name they are a vicious race of fighters that look like bipedal animals...humans called their kind 'Furries'. Ah maybe introducing those stones to Earth was a bit of a mistake on her part, it seems that it's created an imbalance of power along that side of the universe compared to the others.

Why don't humans take power to try and better their own race rather than using the sources of power to fight each other, and the occasional invaders. Though it was interesting that it sort of kick-started their race into the evolutionary mutations phase.

Oh look the Plythragonian Army has decided to annihilate a few planets: goodbye Phauxites, goodbye Plathors, goodbye Ppolearitetaurgonains. What do they have against races with the starting letter 'P' again? Oh right, that stupid Pink Panther decided to disguise itself as a Noble, and then declared that they shall be the only race with the begging letter of 'P'. I wonder where that thing went? Last I knew it was eating the corpse of their Empress, and then got sucked into a portal...

Later.

Chaos turned to the multitude of papers on her desk, and then wondered why it was all paper, and white paper at that. It could've been digital, it could've been brown, black, grey, or any other color of the stars, but now she had to stamp Every. Single. Damn. Thing. Individually, and then digitize it!!

How annoying.

Chaos erupted outside the large entrance doors and interrupted her work. She didn't mind though, it gave her an excuse to get up and see what was going on herself, without using her powers. It was a pointless thing anyways as it was just one of the Galaxy Warriors having fallen face-down in the hallway while the rest of the team just went around him.

She opened the doors anyways to look down at the fallen soldier amused and that just caused the other five to laugh harder as Sundrop extracted himself from the floor.

"At least try to make it seem like it was an accident Glamour!" He roared and the person in question just smirked underneath her mask and continued on. Once they were all in Chaos shut the doors and teleported to behind her desk again as Alpha got out several more papers and put them on the middle of the table.