Lucy's Birthday

Lucy's POV

I walked into the guild and sat down at the bar. I began to think about the past. What would have happened if I didn't meet Natsu? Would I have met him later on in life? I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to become face to face with Natsu.

"Hey Natsu"I say smiling. I all of a sudden was handed all sorts of flowers, through the flowers I saw a blushing Natsu.

"Happy Birthday Lucy"He said and hugged me. I grabbed the flowers and hugged him back. I can't believe I forgot about my birthday.

"Thanks Natsu, I love you"I said and kissed him on the ceek.

"I love you more"I couldn't help but smile. This is one of the things I love about Natsu, he caring, kind, sometimes smart, and he loves me the way I love him. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about him.

"Natsu I will always love you"I say, his face brightened with a smile.

"Me too luce"he says and sits next to me.

"Lucy were would you like to go"some one behind me said.

I turned around to see Gray.

"Umm, I would lo-"

"Gray im taking her somewhere today."Natsu said

"Sucks because I asked her first, firebrain"Gray said with a face.

"Im dating her ice princess"

"Fire breath"

"Ice-" *BANG* They were on the gound in a matter of seconds. I giggled and turned away listening to Erza yell at them.

"You idiots im trying to have some peace, and quiet"She yelled

"Sorry Erza"they both say.
I grabbed the flowers and head home.

    I set the flowers in water and decided to get writing on my novel. When I was finished I took a shower then went the library. I grabbed a few books then left. I sat on my bed and opened the book. Then the window opened and came Natsu.

"Natsu why do you keep using the window"I asked slightly annoyed.

"Where's the fun in using the door.*He asked and layden on the bed. He leaned his head agaisnt my arm as I began to read.

"Lucy will you read to me, please"Natsu asked.

"Yes Natsu" I began to read aloud as I felt his finger trace my collarbone. A few pages I to the book, I heard his breathing slow down and slight snoring. I swt the book down and scooted down to where I was lying down. I played with his pi- salmon hair and let my eye's shut, as my mind fell into a dream.

   Natsu and I were on our way to see a movie. My last birthday we went on a difficult mission. I sat down and waited for Natsu. Natsu came in with popcorn and a soda in the nick of time when the movie began.

I leaned my head on Natsu's shoulder and began to fall asleep. I felt myself being carried by strong arms. I was set down and got covered. A warmer body layed next to me and wrapped arms around my waist pulling me closer. I fell completely asleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time. I'm sorry if there are mistakes. Please comment and vote. Bye