What was I doing

Natsu's POV

"What do you mean"I said clearly dumbfounded. I look over at Lucy to see that she was shaking her head. She was about to talk but I stopped her by setting my finger on her lips she frowns and looks away.

"What I mean is........im the o-one who is responsible for your.............injury" My eyes widened.

shock.

I slapped Lissana I couldn't even speak. I was so angy no words can describe how angry I was. I saw Lissana fall to the ground holding her cheek. Lucy went out of the guild I guess she dosnt want to see anymore.

"I know what I did was unforgiv-"

"You are no longer aloud to enter the guild be near the guild and to touch Lucy"Erza, gramps, and I said at the same time.

"but this guild is my life"she shouted

"Then you have no life"I said and walked out the guild.

Lucy's apartment

i went throught the window like usual but didnt see Lucy but then I heard crying in the bathroom.

I walked over to the door and knocked.

Lucy's POV

I jeard a sudden knock and jumped up.

"Lucy"I heard a familiar voice say. I quickly wiped away the tears and sat on the toilet.

"ya"I wimpered

"open up"I flinched at his tone I quickly stood up then unlocked the door and backed away from the door. Then the opened with lots of force and there stood my knight in shining armor. Natsu.

"Whats wrong" he walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I hugged him to hide my face. I was week and stupid.

"Nothing"I hugged him tighter and started to wimper.

"Luce"I broke down and cried into his shoulder(Natsu bent down to Lucy's size)

"Lucy whats wrong"he gently rubbed my back

"I-I........ felt week and stupid when I saw you and Lissana........I was.....s-scared"Natsu pulled away and looked at me "Why"

"because I was scared if what you did would happen to me and I kida felt bad for her because she was kinda like me when I was little"I said so quickly and sat up the went for the door.

I was about to grab the door but then I was lifted off the ground and on to Natsu's shoulder. He opened the door and went over to my bed. He gently put me down and kissed my cheek lightly then went above me .

"I would never hurt you or do anything that you dont want me to do"he kissed me lightly. I kissed him deeper then nipped his bottom lip I felt him gasp in shock then he groans and in one swift move ment I was on top of him. I looked at him for a moment to see his wide eyes.

"you seem surprised"I giggled and kissed his lips to his cheek then jaw line and finally his neck. I felt him shiver. I was kissing along his neck until I heard a low moan/growl excape his mouth. I straddle his hips and sit up.

"are you still scared"He sits up somy legs are by his legs my arms are around his neck and his arms are around my waist. I tried to get up then my leg rubbed agaisnt Natsu's (friend) just then Natsu moaned. I smirked

"Lucy please dont"he pleaded but I didnt listen I rubbed a little harder and faster. I heard a moan again I looked up at Natsu and in one swift move Natsu was on tip of me.

"I told you not to do that" he gave me a smirk and went to my neck and found my p-spot and moaned my hand was shaking on its way to Natsu's hair and gripped it. Natsu was roaming his hands around my back. Natsu suddenly stopped. I looked at him confused. He had hurt written all over his face.

"whats wrong"I asked

"I hurt" he frowns

"were"I ask he doesnt answer I caught what he ment.

"ohh I see what you mean"I smirked and rubbed my leg on him. A low groan left his mouth I quickly got up when I realized what i was doing.

"what am I doing" He smirks

"two words, sex drive" he got off my bed and went out the window before he kissed me passionately.

To Be Continued

sorry if it was short. I thought this chapter was kinda boring but I hope you liked it. IF YOU LIKED IT THEN COMMENT, AND VOTE. XD