Don't give up

Erza's POV

Gray, Lucy, and I watched Natsu to make sure he was okay. He was sleeping peacefully.

"can one of you stay here and watch Natsu"I asked

"sure I will"Lucy said

"thanks Lucy we will all take shift"I said. We went in the masters office.

"Gramps we need to find out who threw the sword at Natsu"Gray said as we entered and sat down.

"I know and we need to start working on that" Gramps said "lets tell the rest of the guild to keep a watch out"

"but why would who ever want to hurt Natsu or was it Lucy they were after"I said rubbing my chin.

"just keep an eye out tell the rest of the guild and have some of the s-class wizards guard Lucy and Natsu at all times" Gramps said "go my children" we left and went to the infirmary and saw wendy and Lucy sitting there crying.

"whats wrong"I asked they looked at Gray and I.

"Natsu's in a coma" wendy said Lucy cried even harder.

I looked at Gray he already had tears in his eyes. Tears were coming from all of our faces.

Natsu's POV

I heard everyone cry but I heard Lucy the most. I just wanted to sit up and tell her im fine dont worry about me ill be okay, but I couldn't. I couldn't move, speak or see all I could do was sit there listening to them cry. Only if I could tell them who it was. I wanted so bad to tell them im scared to.

"he'll be alright don't worry about him"I heard Erza say

"we need to tell the rest of the guild and Gramps"Gray said and then one of them left.

"Natsu please wake up"Lucy wispered "please" she hugged my arm. I felt tears on my arm. Will I wake up I asked myself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

after a while I heard many people come in crying.

"Natsu" Mira said. I tried to move, speak, open my eyes but I couldn't. I got frustrated with myself. I gave up.

"look"someone said. I felt all eyes on me.

"tears"one of them asked. tears were rolling down my face. Why cant I get up.

"he's trying"Erza said with relief. Thats it I need to try harder I need to or I wont see Lucy again. My heart began to beat faster and faster as I thought of Lucy.

Flash Back

"I love you"I said

"I love you to"Lucy kissed me.
End Of Flash Back

'Lucy'

I tried moving one more time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and failed. Why can't cant I just move to tell Lucy I love her. I tried to move again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"guys Natsu moved"Lucy said with excitement. Yes Lucy I moved because of you I tried to say. I moved my finger again trying to move my hand then my arm only to fail. I can only move my finger I thought I know I can do better than that. Itried to move my hand and I succeeded.

"natsu moved his hand" Gray shouted I was surprised by Gray. I tried my best to open my mouth to speak again and again. I opened my mouth slightly then shut it. Everyone gasped.

"Natsu keep trying"Lucy said, I will.

;)     ;)    ;)    ;)    ;)

To Be Continued

I hope you loved it. I have a question do you think Natsu will make it or not?