Traitor

Lucy's POV

'I think I love Natsu and Gray equally' I thought 'wait why am I thinking that 'of course I love Natsu more than Gray, what was I thinking'

At The Guild

"Lu-chan come here"Levy said waving here hand at the bar with Mira.

"what do you need"I said

"We have a question"they said in union

"what is it"I asked raising a brow with curiosity in my eyes.

"Who do you love more, Natsu or Gray"Mira smired. My eyes widened and then I couldnt answer. Mira was looking at someone behind me.

"Mira who are you looking at"I turned around "Natsu"

He ran out of the guild and mutter the most shocking word I have ever heard under his breath, traitor.

I ran to the back to talk to Gray.

"Gray"I almost fainted. Gray pushed me against the wall and was trying his best to force me to kiss him then I saw Natsu in the corner of my eyes. His hair were covering his eyes I could see tears.

"Traitor"He said then me and Gray looked at him

"Natsu its not what it looks like"I said

"Lucy I had forgiven you and this is what you do to repay me! THIS IS WHAT I WAS AFRAID OF! You breaking my heart again"Natsu fell to the ground hitting his knees crying.

"Natsu"I moved towards him.

"No, stay back"Natsu said as if im a monster. He got up and ran.

"Natsu" I cried. He hates me I ruined him. I broke his heart.

"Gray this is your falt"I screamed and tried to run but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me near him.

"let me go"I said trying to break free.

"stop"I yelled "your hurting me"

"she said stop"I looked to my side and there stood my hero Natsu. He punched Gray in the face and grabbed my hand. He pulled me inside the guild and headed for the guild door.

"wait Natsu"everyone looked at us. He turned his head.

"can we talk in private"I asked.

"Lucy, I cant go through this again" Natsu left the guild.

'Natsu'

~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued

I hope you loved it.

I think my story is boring. I should stop writing this story. What do you think but I dont know yet.