Rondom things

I have decided to keep writing this book, not having a second book.

Natsu's POV

I silently came through Lucy's window. She was asleep. I walked over to her and kneeled down next to her side. I leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. She looked happy, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"I love you Luce, and will never stop loving you"I sighed and grabbed a blanket. I set a bed on the floor and fell asleep.

I sat up yawning then around expecting to see Lucy but she wasn't there.

"Lucy"I called out, worrh filled in my voice. I walked into the kitchen only to be greeted by darkness.
  I couldn't see anything only hear. I layed on something soft and warm. I heard what sounded like a door opening and small voices.

"Lissana, lucy lets go"I heard some guy say, the voice was low and husky. Maybe thats Gray, but that thought soon disappeared as the voices seemed to be right next to me.

"What are we going to do with Natsu" A familiar voice said sounding like and angel. Lucy.

"We should keep him"I heard what sounded like Lissana touch my cheek gently stroking it.

"Or we should leave him alone"the voice was sharp saying it.

"I want to keep him"Lissana said. I beegan to move alittle.

"Shh he moved"I opened my eye's gentle but groaned as the light hit them.

"Natsu"I heard a week yet comforting voice say. I squeezed my eye's the opened them squinting. I saw Lucy, Lissana, and Gray's arm around Lucy's waist. My heart sank. I sat up and backed away from them slowly the turned around and started running. The hall seemed to go on forever never stopping so I turned a corner and this time I was In the same room.

"This can't be happening" I wispered to myself.

"Natsu"Gray said

"Natsu" Lissana said but the voices kept getting louder and louder. Then light shined in my face.

"Natsu"I kumped out sleep and looked over to see worry written all over Lucy's face. I yawned.

"Ya Luce"I asked trying to hide the fact my dream scared me alittle, okay maybe alot but I wont tell her that.

"Are you okay, you were moving and whimpering alot"I nodded slightly and kissed her cheek.

"Im fine"I said witha reassuring smile. She nods her head and lays on my bare chest.

"Is it okay if I lay with you?"Lucy asked

"Of course it is"she looks up at me and leans in, I did the same I fwlt like ages until our lips met.

I felt the passion and love in the long kiss. I was so busy thinking about the kiss I didnt realize anything until she bit my bottom lip harshly. I gasp at her sudden roughness but liked it. I sepperated my lips letting her explore my mouth. I felt her move unil she was on top of me. I groan feeling over powered. I pulled away out of breath panting. I smirk and flipped us over.

"Why did you do that"she asks her arms wrapping around my neck. I wrested on my elbows.

"So I could do this"I say quietly in her ear. I start to nibble at her earlobe, once I heard a moan excape her mouth. I moved to her neck I kissed her collarbone then began sucking at it. After awile feeling satisfied with my work I layed beside her.

"I love you"I say and pecked her lips before looking her in the eye's.

"I love you too Natsu"I smiled a toothy grin.

"Good"

-To Be Continued-

What did you think? Please vote and comment