Natsu's awake

Lucy's POV

I watched Natsu and prayed for him to wake up soon. I stepped out of the room and asked an s-class wizard to watch Natsu. I walked to my apartment with Erza behind me because the master ordered an s-class wizard. I entered my house and take a bath.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After 20min I left the bathroom and lay in my bed looking at the ceiling think of Natsu then I drift away in to sleep.

I wake up and look around and found Erza sleeping on the ground with a blacket sleeping bag and a pillow I hurry and get up trying not to wake her up and take another bath after that I brush my teeth and make breakfast for me and Erza and when im done eating Erza gets up and eats.

After we are finished we head to the guild.

"Do you think Natsu will wake up"I asked Erza

"Of course he will"Erza said "I know he will" I nodded in response.

We reached the guild and I opened the doors to see some people to be slouching and some walking around with sadness in there eyes.

I walk up to the infirmary to see Lissana, Wendy, and surprisingly Gray. Erza sar down in a chair next to the bed. I pulled a chair next to the bed and watched Natsu. His eyes closed and a slow heart beat. I starred at him and felt tears leave my eyes I stood up and left the room. I missed Natsu he's been asleep for a week. I slowly walked out of the guild and got stopped by a hand I turned around and my eyes widened as tears fell down my face.

"Natsu"I said he looked out of breath (they are outside and whoever else in the room lwft when Lucy did) I hugged him and kissed him passionately but he pulled away quickly I gave him a confused look.

"im still REALLY,  REALLY sore"He said pointing to the scare he had but wasnr completely healed.

"sorry when did you wake up"I asked

"a minute ago I left the room so fast they couldn't even see me"he grinned

"why did you leave so fast didn't you want them to see you "I questioned. he pulled me into a hug

"Your the first one I wanted to see"he kissed my head. I couldn't help but leg a smile crawl on my face.

"Well lets go tell them your fine"I said

Natsu's POV

I walked in the guild and everyone came rush up to me and hugged me tightly. I suddenly felt pain in my stomach which made me fall to the ground in pain.

"Natsu are you okay"someone asked I grabbed my stomach and looked at the red liquid in my hands and looked at everyone all around me.

"IM STILL REALLY SORE "I yelled trying to stand up bit end up failing just then Lucy came over to me and helped me up to a table.

"thanks Luce"I smiled

"if you weren't fully healed why did you leave"she asked totally confused.

"I told you I missed you"I chuckled and kissed her cheek a bluch immediately creeped up her cheeks making me chuckle.

"you look so adorable when you blush"

"Natsu"Lucy whines "im going over to the bar will you be okay"

"ill be fine"I said and she left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt a sharp increase of pain hit my side and yelped in pain.

"Natsu are you okay"lissana came up to me.

"im fi-"I felt another pain and this time it hurt 10 times worse. I groan in pain slamming my hand on the table catching everyones attention.

"Natsu are you okay"Lucy asked me with wendy behind her.

"im f-" the pain was increasing. Wendy started to use her healing magic and after that I felt a bit better

"thank you wendy"I said calming down.

"yes Natsu"wendy went to Romeo.

"thank goodness your okay"Lucy hugged me gently. I could sense someone starring at us, I turned around and saw lissana starring.

"what"I asked

"it was me" what does she mean it was me? I thought

♥♥♥♥♥

To Be Continued

What do you think Lissana means?