The Voice

Lucy's P.O.V

When I woke up Natsu was by my side sleeping in the arm chair. I leaned in and kissed his head. I laid back down and just relaxed before I thought of what happened. That voice. I got shivers just thinking about it. It was horrible, the way it's breath smelt it was like death. I got nauseous when I thought about who it could be. Maybe it was just my imagination.

"Lucy" I look over and Natsu was awake with a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I don't think it's best to tell him yet.

"I want to leave this depressing infirmary." I groaned. He laughed and shook his head.

"You can't leave until tomorrow." He stood up and kissed my cheek before walking towards the door.

"I'm going to get your breakfast." I nodded then he left.

I just laid there and played with my wedding ring when I heard breathing but it wasn't near me. It was probably my imagination.

"Lu-cy" it was coming closer. I started to panic. I wanted to scream. I pulled the blankets closer and shut my eyes then screamed. The breathing was so close I could almost feel it on my face. The door burst open and the voice was gone. I looked to see who it was and it was Natsu. He ran to my side and grabbed my hand.

"What's the matter?" He asked. I broke down and told him everything that has happened starting from what happened yesterday. He laid in bed with me all day.

"Hey Lucy I'm going to get you something to eat, you haven't eaten all day." He said still cuddled into my side on the bed.

"Don't leave me." I whispered. His arms tightened around me.

"I won't." He said.

"Try to get some sleep." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer so I was laying on his chest.

"Don't go." I said before falling asleep still haunted my that awful voice.

To Be Continued

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if there were any mistakes.