Weres Natsu part 2

Hey guys thank for the votes, comments, and followers!!

Natsu's POV

I woke up scared and lonely. I wanted Lucy.

"LISSANA"I yelled

"whats wrong baby i see you are the one calling my name"she smirks coming from the door way.

"you really need to let me out"I said calmly

"Why would I do that"she said and stepped closer.

"ill..........hate you for the rest of your life"

"you already hate me" she cocked her head sideways.

"LISSANA LET ME OUT"I demanded but then I noticed every time I talk she comes closer.

"how about this ill let you move around the house and if you try to go out side you will be back here stuck."I nodded. She smiles and comes closer. she stops at the bottom of my feet.

She ulocks my feet and runs her hands up my legs and to my abs.

"your so sexy"

Her hands reach my arms then she unlocks my hands.

"lets play a game called stay away from me"I sat up and hopped off the large stone. and almost fell from not walking in a while

"Natsu, we all know thats never going to happen" she grabs my sore wrist and pulls me back on the stone.

Lucy's POV

Erza, Gray, Cana, Laxus, Romeo, Wendy, Mira, and me are in a room talking about the plan.

"So the plan is we all split up into four and we search. Only two groups are going to go and that group is going to split up into two. Erza, Lucy, Gray, and Cana is Group one.

Group two will be Laxus, Wendy, Romeo, and me. Does everyone got that" Mira said and everyone nodded.

"okay lets go"then we all left. We went around asking peaple if they have seen Natsu but they said 'no'.

"excuse me sir have you seen a salmon haired guy with a Fairy tail symbol on his arm around"I asked holding up a picture of Natsu.

"Yes, I have seen him yesturday passing an alleyway and got pulled in by a guy wearing black with a girl behind them"he said

"okay thanks for the help"I walked bacck to the group and told them everything.

"who do you think they were"Erza questioned

"some how I think Lissana was in charge of this"I said

"ya, do you think she took Natsu and hid him so she can have them to herself" Gray mumbled

"I think we should check" Cana said...........

Natsu's POV

"let go of me"I demanded

"No I think I made a mistake of letting you off"she said "boys" then men wearing black clothing were coming in much similar to the ones in the alley.......then it hit me these are the guys that took me. They grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the stone harshly and there was the door bell. I was struggling to get away but couldn't.

"this was all on you"lissana went up stairs and opened the door.

"can we come in"I heard a familiar voice say. Lucy.

"LET ME OUT"I yelled hoping they would hear "LUCY" they locked my arms and legs there was no way I was getting out.

Lucy's POV

"no" Lissana said

"well were coming in" gramps surprisingly said behind. I turned around and the who guild was here. And we barged in.

"LUCE"I heard a faint voice say

"look down stairs"I took some steps down stairs with Erza and Gray behind me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We reaxhed a stone door with a little window so you can see through. My eyes widened when I saw Natsu struggling to get out with men surrounding him in black clothing with the lights off so its hard to see Natsu. I tried opening the door but I wouldnt budge.

"Erza can you open the door?" I asked moving away from the door.

"sure" she rest her hands on the door and pushed so hard she made a dent in the floor.

"its locked" Lissana said behind us.

"give us the key"Gray said "now"

"im sorry but Natsu's mine"

Gray punched her and she went flying. Making the keys fall to the floor. I quickly grabbed them and unlocked the door. I ran in and turned on the lights. Making the men leave I ublocked Natsu's arms and legs and hugged him tightly and I. return he hugged me back.

"Luce"he said almost relieved

"Natsu are you okay? What did she do to you?"I questioned he chuckled

"im fine but she did do some stuff"he said

"we will talk about that when we get to my apartment"I said and helped him walk. We where on our way out then we heard.

"NATSU IM FINISHED WITH YOU"lissana was leaning agaist her door way from the big punch.

"Sure you will"Natsu mumbled.

Lucy's apartment
             Natsu's POV

We entered Lucy's apartment and right away she pushed me onto her bed then she sat on my hips.

"were did she touch you" she said

"she kissed me touched my legs, arms, abs, and she sucked on my shoulder"I said really fast hoping didnt understand what I said. She smiles and runs her hands up my legs to my abs then my arms. She leans down and kissed my shoulder then sucks it hitting my p-spot letting a low moan pass my lips. She kisses my jaw then she kissed my lips and pulls away.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~To Be Continued~

I thought this chapter was longer thdn the others but I hope you enjoyed!!